Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 9, 10:49 AM

Mar 2012
Wolfram suggests that they grab Murata and run while their movements are still dull but Yuuri refuses saying he doesn't want to involve the village of the equestrian tribe.

When asked about how many zombies they can fight Conrad says he can go 1 vs. 10 or 15 but Wolfram brags that he can fight 20, I doubt he'll be better than Conrad. And Adalbert had to remind Yuuri that Conrad is currently with Big Cimarron.

Adalbert made a promise to Wolfram while he was drunk that he would do anything he would say, listening to it Yuuri whispers to Conrad that he's fine if he can't drink for the rest of his life to which Conrad replies that it an appropriate amount should be fine. And it a lie that Wolfram made up in the end.

Adalbert seemed fixated on fighting Yozak but when Wolfram says he'll report to Gwendal Adalbert changes his mind, this is kinda stupid honestly, what power can Gwendal have over Adalbert!?

And Yuuri messed up even simple math lol.

When Adalbert says that it's rare for the king to come to the frontlines Wolfram says that he'll be remembered and sung of as a brave king even though he's a wimp in reality.

From the way Wolfram questions Adalbert, he really doesn't know or have any experience of the frontline.

Yuuri asks Conrad if he's been to Mongolia but he replies that he's seen Afghanistan, how many places did Conrad exactly visit in his short stay on Earth!?

Based on what Yuuri suggested Hazel says that a man from the equestrian tribe that had followed them can easily do it but she says that they wouldn't listen even if she tried to explain since she is a slave. Wolfram says that they need to convince them that Hazel is a goodwill ambassador and that will solve the problem and Yuuri immediately praises Wolfram, why does Wolfram constantly need to be praised over little things!? But then Sara reminds them that he is supposed to be Yelshi's body double and Yuuri is supposed to be his friend so Wolfram's plan will not work. So Wolfram suggests to make Hazel the goodwill ambassador of the Bielefeld territory instead.

Yuuri grabs someone's clothes and becomes happy when Murata waves his hand, turns out he was holding Adalbert's arm lol.

When Murata asks Yuuri why Yozal is with the enemy Wolfram says that he might be being manipulated, he sure is confident about Yozak's loyalty even though he didn't say the same for Conrad.

Yuuri suggests Murata to talk in Japanese with him so others don't understand but when he mentions about the box Yozak thrust up his sword in front of Murata. And strangely Murata calls him "Yuuri" instead of the usual "Shibuya".

Yuuri walked away from the group and was holding his right palm on his mouth and says that he would start sobbing if he didn't do so. Conrad appears in front of Yuuri and strokes his arms. Yuuri grabs Conrad's right shoulder and pushes his head into his chest but doesn't burry his face in there thinking that shouldn't be allowed to do it. Conrad asks him if he's alright and then touches his lips with his thumb. When Conrad talks about Yozak everything goes black in front of Yuuri and he grabs Conrad's clothes and Conrad tightly hugs him to support him. And then Conrad apologizes to Yuuri for the betrayal. Yuuri thinks that Conrad would cry so he wraps his arm around his neck. I really love the amount of skin ship these two share.

Conrad tells him that he was a good king since the beginning, I wonder why Conrad said that Yuuri wasn't the best back when he met him in the colosseum. Conrad said that he went to Cimarron to sow seeds but their conversation is cut short. I really want to know why Conrad had to betray Yuuri and who ordered him to do so (most likely Shinou but still). When Conrad's body warmth seperates from Yuuri he feels anxious like small bird left behind in the nest.

On returning it turns out that Yuuri's plan of grabbing Murata from the horse back and running away is not possible so he decides to go ahead and exchange the hostage.

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.