Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 6, 9:59 AM

Mar 2012
Looks like all of Yuuri's plans always backfire! They totally believed that Sara is Yelshi and tried to kidnap him so they could get ransom from Seisakoku's administration.

Yuuri's eyesight returns back to normal, I wonder if it was Adalbert's esoteric powers that healed it along with Yuuri's wounds. Conrad getting down on his knee and pulling below Yuuri's eyes and he seems to be the one who is most relieved that Yuuri got his eyesight back, he puts is forehead on Yuuri's shoulder and says that he's glad.

But given how much he's praising Wolfram I wish his eye sight would have never returned. On top of that Wolfram thinks that Yuuri only lost his eyesight due to lack of nutrition and calls him a glutton. Yuuri really is a masochist to praise such a guy! Really makes me hate Yuuri and the author who constantly keeps on praising Wolfram.

Despite Yuuri praising Wolfram, he hasn't changed much and tries to boss around he has no right to question Adalbert, he's not his subordinate after all. But when Conrad steps in and tells Adalbert that he's needed he agrees. Wolfram should really learn a few things from Conrad.

They mistook Maxine for a mermaid!? Wtf!? And looks like they left him in the tent and went.

Maxine is drawn near a tent due to the smell of food and he enters it to find that the tent contains only women and he meets Jason and Freddy there. They were with the equestrian tribe, no wonder they were able to send a letter to Yuuri, if they were isolated in the facility that would have been almost impossible.

Jason and Freddy says that Maxine was kind to them and none of the adults in Seisakoku were kind, the people of Seisakoku must be horrible if it makes Maxine's actions kind. And Maxine agrees to take them to Yuuri when they say that they'll give him a roasted sweet potato if he does so!?

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.