Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 2, 9:51 AM

Mar 2012
So Hazel took Yuuri, Wolf and Sara to the shore of the lake and Hazal knocked at the doors of people living by the lake side and warned them. Since they are walking around without any lights so that the enemy don't spot them Yuuri cannot see anything but Sara decides to unexpectedly help. Even though Yuuri refuses to hold Sara's hand he just grabs Yuuri's left hand and holds it, it hurts Yuuri but his pride didn't allow him to show it to Sara. Yuuri is supposed to have his wound wrapped around with a cloth but looks like Temari forgot to draw it in the previous illustration. Yuuri thinks that Wolfram would have hit him if everything was normal and he actually wishes that he would have done it!? How much of a masochist are you Yuuri!? Seriously pisses me off.

Yuuri praises Wolfram and thinks that Wolfram is more suitable to be the king than him. The author really went a bit too far with that. Wolfram would be a horrible king.

Yuuri says that he hears a child crying for help, Hazel refuses saying that it's not an orphanage and Wolfram decides to go and have a look and saves the child and there's a lady along with him. I'm a bit surprised that Wolfram did that but he's still a shit character that the author constantly needs to explicitly praise and cannot show his good point just through his actions.

The whole town is engulfed in fire created by esoteric skills and Sara seems kinda happy.

I don't get the part on the last page of this chapter, the person speaking is using "watashi", is that supposed to be Julia?

「あなたのためなら世界中を敵にしてもかまわない」
"If it was for your sake I wouldn't mind even if I had to turn the whole world into my enemy"

More topics from this board

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 11 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 10:16 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 10 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 21

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 21, 9:56 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 9 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 19

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 19, 10:32 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 8 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 18

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 18, 9:51 AM

» Ma Series Volume 17 Chapter 7 Discussion

Maou_heika - Jun 17

0 by Maou_heika »»
Jun 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.