New
Apr 6, 5:22 PM
Jan 2015
THEY PUT SENSEI AS A MAIN CHARACTER ON MAL LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you to whoever fixed it
Apr 7, 3:51 AM
Feb 2024
I am glad they looked into my edit.

Rip the mod who was planning to watch the anime since It was necessary to say certain spoiler in the "reason" section XD.

I am glad they listened however
Apr 7, 4:15 AM

Mar 2013
that's wicked, but the VA looks too young. 🤔
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Apr 7, 6:07 AM

Feb 2020
No harem please. :|
Apr 7, 9:43 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to Serafos
No harem please. :|
@Serafos I'm sorry but Blue Archice is the most Complete harem gacha out there atm.
There is no Yuri, not even yuribait. Its complete harem for MC
Apr 7, 11:10 AM
Dec 2023
welll ..because he is the main character isnt right?
Apr 7, 11:51 AM
Apr 2014
Reply to KokonaCunny420
@Serafos I'm sorry but Blue Archice is the most Complete harem gacha out there atm.
@KokonaCunny420 If there's no yuribait, then why are there so many people doing yuri ship in the community? And besides, I don't even think there will be any harem moments in the anime.
Apr 7, 12:08 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to DameBouh
@KokonaCunny420 If there's no yuribait, then why are there so many people doing yuri ship in the community? And besides, I don't even think there will be any harem moments in the anime.
@DameBouh there's already harem elements in the anime if you missed it,
>Shiroko blushes being called a tsundere for sensei
>Shiroko sighs of dependance for sensei
>Hoshino blushes of hope for sensei
Thing is, Blue Archive is written and structured with a completionist harem in mind.

There are no people doing yuri ships in the community, what you see in the community are "I think our wives should kiss while we have *Fun* with each other" and thats just about it.

Blue Archive is the furthest from a Yuribait lmao
Apr 7, 1:11 PM
Apr 2014
Reply to KokonaCunny420
@DameBouh there's already harem elements in the anime if you missed it,
>Shiroko blushes being called a tsundere for sensei
>Shiroko sighs of dependance for sensei
>Hoshino blushes of hope for sensei
Thing is, Blue Archive is written and structured with a completionist harem in mind.

There are no people doing yuri ships in the community, what you see in the community are "I think our wives should kiss while we have *Fun* with each other" and thats just about it.

Blue Archive is the furthest from a Yuribait lmao
@KokonaCunny420 I haven't watched the anime yet, but from what you describe, I think it's very minimal. I think there will just be this kind of little moments in the anime and then that's it. I don't know much about the game, but I hope the harem aspect won't be too pronounced in the anime.

And for the yuri ships, for example, I see a lot of fanart of Hifumi with Azusa, or even the twins with each other lol. But if it's because the community wants to "have fun" with them, so be it, even if I think it's a bit disappointing on the one hand.
Apr 7, 1:16 PM

Mar 2021
Reply to DameBouh
@DameBouh My friend people will make yuri ships as long as there are two girls acquainted with each other even if there is no yuri bait this is a common thing in every fandom
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 7, 1:20 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to DameBouh
@KokonaCunny420 I haven't watched the anime yet, but from what you describe, I think it's very minimal. I think there will just be this kind of little moments in the anime and then that's it. I don't know much about the game, but I hope the harem aspect won't be too pronounced in the anime.

And for the yuri ships, for example, I see a lot of fanart of Hifumi with Azusa, or even the twins with each other lol. But if it's because the community wants to "have fun" with them, so be it, even if I think it's a bit disappointing on the one hand.
@DameBouh yeah, Hifumi x Azusa is an indonesian joke of that barber kissing a guy on his head (its funny probably)
Twin sisters is the FFM art theres no actual yuriships Since the game invalidates their existence XD
Apr 7, 1:54 PM
Apr 2014
@_Zanga Lol yeah you're right. I really thought there were some yuribait since I see a lot of fanart with the girls with each other.

@KokonaCunny420 Oh, I didn't even know that ship came from a joke. Well, I still hope I can enjoy the anime.
Apr 7, 2:26 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to KokonaCunny420
@KokonaCunny420 "We're one and the same. So there's nothing wrong with me being by your side. So don't label where either of us belongs or say that we can't be together. Don't try to push me away. Because even if you do, that won't stop me. I'll always be by your side, Azusa!"
Apr 7, 3:28 PM

Feb 2017
Reply to DameBouh
@DameBouh bruh, having at least one Yuri ship in the hareem anime is nothing new

it's an old Yuri troupe
Apr 7, 4:44 PM
Apr 2023
isnt he the main character though?
Apr 7, 7:49 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to LotteWeiss
@KokonaCunny420 "We're one and the same. So there's nothing wrong with me being by your side. So don't label where either of us belongs or say that we can't be together. Don't try to push me away. Because even if you do, that won't stop me. I'll always be by your side, Azusa!"
@LotteWeiss yeah what about it? Azusa finally found a "family".

Azusa is also one of the students who loves sensei lmao. Go read her momotalks
Apr 7, 7:55 PM

Feb 2023
Reply to KokonaCunny420
@LotteWeiss yeah what about it? Azusa finally found a "family".

Azusa is also one of the students who loves sensei lmao. Go read her momotalks
@KokonaCunny420
>there's no yuribait
>here's yuribait (not even the most obvious one in the story, just one of them)
>what about it
Gee I don't know
Apr 7, 9:02 PM
Feb 2024
Reply to LotteWeiss
@KokonaCunny420
>there's no yuribait
>here's yuribait (not even the most obvious one in the story, just one of them)
>what about it
Gee I don't know
@LotteWeiss i just told you, what you sent wasnt yuribait.
LOL.

As I previously stated, there is not a single yuribait in the story.
Each one you will consider "yuribait" has a lore attached behind it that completely invalidates the yuribait argument. It IS a completionist harem lmao
Apr 8, 1:03 AM
Apr 2014
Reply to Lab_Rat_0978
@DameBouh bruh, having at least one Yuri ship in the hareem anime is nothing new

it's an old Yuri troupe
@Lab_Rat_0978 Well, if two girls are getting shipped in a non-yuri anime, it's because of the yuribait (or because the relationship between these two girls is strong), and it's true that this happens very often in harem anime, but in the end, all the girls are over the MC, which is very disappointing (and one reason why I don't care about yuri ships in a harem anime).
As I said, I just hope the harem aspect in the Blue Archive anime won't be too pronounced. The first episode was fine.
Apr 8, 9:19 AM
Feb 2021
@Sakanasunrise yes, he always was, not different on the new media.
Apr 8, 10:33 AM

Jan 2020
_Zanga said:
@DameBouh My friend people will make yuri ships as long as there are two girls acquainted with each other even if there is no yuri bait this is a common thing in every fandom

One of the reasons why I hate yuri. Yuri shipping is infinitely more annoying than straight or gay ships
Apr 8, 11:45 AM
Feb 2021
Reply to CrazyButNot4U
that's wicked, but the VA looks too young. 🤔
@CrazyButNot4U despite his young age, he already had many jobs on VA stuff, his most prominent one was on CSM
Apr 14, 3:38 PM
Feb 2021
Now that I see the last frames of the Ending, Sensei is a protagonist 100%

https://twitter.com/Giru_0304/status/1779530476585427000

youtu.be/d0rctEnBwsQ
Apr 14, 8:21 PM
May 2011
Reply to Animillion
_Zanga said:

One of the reasons why I hate yuri. Yuri shipping is infinitely more annoying than straight or gay ships
@Animillion ? You hate yuri because of yuri shipping? Even though yuri shipping is no different than straight shipping or yaoi shipping?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

YuudachiFR - Apr 7

252 by Scootboi »»
Yesterday, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 23

67 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:58 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Xanek - Jun 16

55 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 9

25 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Blue Archive the Animation Episode 9 Discussion

Xanek - Jun 2

23 by Ashhk »»
Sep 1, 2:11 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.