Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 31, 10:48 PM
Aug 2019
Epic level visuals. I was expecting a banger opening song like s01, but no big deals.
Even after 10yrs, Zhang XiaoFan (ZXF) still can't forget Bi Yao. Loved his clear conscience, he doesn't know what's good or evil , as it should be. There's no good or evil. Only benefits!

That guardian spirit of righteous path is a dumb animal. ZXF went to small bamboo peak and that Kilin spirit attacks its own sect's discipiles. Lol.
Jun 29, 8:47 PM
Sep 2016
The graphics and animation upgrade between this season and the last is crazy lol. It's been less than a year, they must've made bank off the first season.
Aug 19, 5:02 PM

Aug 2010
Ten years has passed since the end of s1. ZXF followed Bi Yao's dad and he's super strong now. He's also very handsome now and love his deep voice, sometimes I was so focused on his beautiful face I had to go back to listen/read what he was saying xD

Lu Xueqi is even more beautiful and elegant now.

Bi Yao's body is still being frozen and preserved, wonder if there's still a chance to revive her. It's sad seeing ZXF talk to her dead body.

Aug 20, 1:49 PM
Mar 2019
I cannot remember a single thing from Season one.
Must be watching too much these days.
Will take a few episodes to get into the new storyline.
Aug 26, 9:03 AM
Feb 2022
The Quality of this donghua is SO HIGH ... yet rating is only 7+ ... WTF ?! 🤦‍♀️
Oct 10, 7:42 PM

May 2016
I rewatched S1 as it has been too long to remember anything… S2 episode 1.. is just fire!! Everything got upgraded all for the better.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zhu Xian 2nd Season Episode 26 Discussion

zongxina - Aug 9

10 by Northstar01 »»
Oct 11, 9:45 PM

Poll: » Zhu Xian 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

lotus_eater - May 18

3 by Northstar01 »»
Oct 11, 7:45 AM

Poll: » Zhu Xian 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - May 10

5 by Northstar01 »»
Oct 11, 7:01 AM

Poll: » Zhu Xian 2nd Season Episode 8 Discussion

AnastasiaWun - May 3

5 by Northstar01 »»
Oct 11, 6:40 AM

Poll: » Zhu Xian 2nd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Xealias - Aug 22

1 by bushman66 »»
Aug 22, 3:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.