Forum Settings
Forums
Kasane
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 21, 4:28 AM

Aug 2013
I really like it when the author gives psychological depth concerning even the side characters. I think it's so impressive to see many kind of people who grows and change in either positive or negative way over time, and to witness human's complexity both mentally and physically throughout the story.
Mar 21, 4:36 AM
Jan 2022
H_Erifu said:
I really like it when the author gives psychological depth concerning even the side characters. I think it's so impressive to see many kind of people who grows and change in either positive or negative way over time, and to witness human's complexity both mentally and physically throughout the story.

I didnt even know people knew this manga XD
Yeah the manga is great i really like how u feel very conflicted to side with Kasnae or not with her decsions and stuff
Mar 21, 7:07 AM

Aug 2013
Reply to JacoBBorgia
H_Erifu said:

Yeah the manga is great i really like how u feel very conflicted to side with Kasnae or not with her decsions and stuff
JacoBBorgia said:

I've found Kasane while searching for psychological series on dex, it actually has a higher score there and it hooked me from the first chapter.

JacoBBorgia said:

Exactly. Kasane has her own reasons and I already prepared myself for a tragic ending, but if Nogiku suffers any more than this, it'll be so hard for me to overcome. She has been treated so cruel since birth and she has already killed 2 people to find some kind of peace. It's so depressing that nothing goes right in her life.
Aug 29, 6:56 AM

Aug 2019
I drop it here. I thought it would be a series also mentions acting, I didn't see anything noteworthy about it. I see more beauty-ugliness,
the advantages and disadvantages of both, and an overwhelming drama. Of course, I didn't expect it to be as good as Act-age, but acting is just wall decoration here.
There is nothing about the psychology of acting, the main character just does it well, there is no difficulty or development in this regard. The plays also felt cursorily written. I waited until halfway through the series thinking that maybe there would be an improvement or change in terms of acting subject, but no. There's no need to waste my time. Also, there is no similarity with Act-age other than acting (even that is not similar, they are not even related). I wonder if the eight people who suggested this did so while drunk.
jantszztkrAug 29, 7:07 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 121 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 11:21 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 106 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 96 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 26

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 26, 6:16 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 47 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 20

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 20, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Kasane Chapter 43 Discussion

H_Erifu - Mar 20

0 by H_Erifu »»
Mar 20, 10:16 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.