Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 25, 7:16 AM
Mar 2021
Beautiful Artwork ,every scene shines brighter than one another and characters are so cute, especially kao(little sister) ,this is amazing work from clover 🍀 .i hope they keep this kind of animation to the upcoming anime...i love this anime❤ so much .....it is kind of healing to my soul 🥰 ...❤
Anime Rules the world
Feb 25, 7:28 AM
Apr 2021
One of my favorite slice of life anime, it's so beautiful in every way. Maybe they make a second season someday.
Feb 25, 7:32 AM
Oct 2019
Nah disagree to me it felt like a complete waste of time over something over hyped a redo of shikimori-san. For more people to love anime we need more Monster,Pluto, Death Note,Gurren Lagann and cowboy Bebop.
Feb 25, 9:01 AM
Jul 2020
Otakupervert890 said:
Nah disagree to me it felt like a complete waste of time over something over hyped a redo of shikimori-san. For more people to love anime we need more Monster,Pluto, Death Note,Gurren Lagann and cowboy Bebop.

lol [character limit]
Feb 25, 12:26 PM
Sep 2019
Otakupervert890 said:

Shikimori came after this. Besides that though, how are they similar? They have nothing in common besides high school aged girls
Feb 25, 12:48 PM
Jul 2022
Nyamaste said:
Otakupervert890 said:

Shikimori came after this. Besides that though, how are they similar? They have nothing in common besides high school aged girls

Lol not even that. Akebi is in middle school. It’s actually a crime to compare something like this to the garbage that is Shikimori.
Feb 25, 3:11 PM

Jul 2015
Yes! We need way more feet anime!
PieromyslFeb 25, 5:37 PM

Feb 25, 4:10 PM
Jun 2019
in my opinion this is one of the best SoL anime ever made and it's sad how underrated this is. The animation quality alone is insanely good and I like the characters a lot. It felt like many people overlooked it because "My dress up darling" was airing st the same time and it got all the attention, which is a shame.
Feb 25, 6:50 PM
Apr 2021
I didn't enjoy it very much, but thats cause im not very into SoL shows (like i enjoy SoL moments in a show thats predominantly another genre)
tbh u dont remember very well this show, it wasnt menorable enough and i hardly have memory of a single scene wich ofc doesn't make it bad, but once again its rly up to preference.

"if ure not even sol why even watch it?"
well i never know till i actually watch it
i absolutely adore horimiya (thats mainly romance and comedy and just a bit sol) but couldnt feel hooked in this show, nor hyouka, nor chuninbyu.
Feb 26, 9:45 AM
Feb 2022
i liked it it was fun watch
Feb 27, 7:05 AM

Mar 2013
I like it because there's no yuri in it. 😏
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Feb 28, 5:57 PM
Dec 2020
The show has excellent art direction, but that's the only thing really going for it
Feb 28, 7:05 PM

Jul 2012
I watched it about a week and a half ago. I personally think it's one of the best anime I've ever seen. Besides the obvious art direction, I think that the way this show was able to make so many characters have a remarkable impact on the story in only 12 episodes was amazing.

I thought all of the plot lines were well done, and each episode had a specific moment where I found myself almost wanting to give it a standing ovation. Each episode's writing was top-notch, and I found myself really feeling for the characters and finding ways to relate to them.

I haven't moved through a show quite that quickly in sometime, and every episode had me feeling, "man I already want to watch the next one." Something that I think can be a bit difficult to find in modern slice of life series.

Really sad I didn't watch this airing, as I had considered it - but decided to keep it to only two shows (the lowest amount of airing I've ever watched in a season). I am excited to rewatch Hibike Euphonium now as it will be returning soon, a show that I also consider to be one of the best I've ever watched. It will be fun to compare the two in terms of direction (as plot is obviously not comparable) as I haven't watched Hibike in a while.
Mar 4, 9:04 PM
Apr 2022
It really is a tribute to what anime is all about: celebrating creativity, beauty, and life. It was a treat to watch, and I hope they continue the series.
Mar 10, 10:31 AM

Feb 2020
Very wholesome and beautiful looking show.
Oct 4, 1:59 AM

Feb 2011
the art really is good. ngl

Oct 13, 6:07 AM
Nov 2018
I love the eyes in this show, everyone has unique eyes and the squished up faces so kawaiii o////o

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2022

64 by Scootboi »»
Oct 7, 9:47 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2022

76 by Scootboi »»
Oct 7, 8:35 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2022

68 by Scootboi »»
Oct 4, 1:58 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2022

72 by Scootboi »»
Oct 4, 1:16 AM

Poll: » Akebi-chan no Sailor-fuku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2022

99 by Scootboi »»
Oct 4, 12:33 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.