Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 17, 12:07 AM

Dec 2009
Incredible Chapter!
After Chie-sensei finds Namu carrying Kaya, she stops him, thinking he's wrongfully kidnapping her,
yet he reveals that he's hiding her. Upon removing her mask, we see Kaya-chan stuck in her psychic black oddity persona.
Desperately scratching her face. While Namu calls her an animal, Chie-sensei runs in to hug her in comfort.

Namu then proceeds to describe his origin, as to why he is not a psychic like Kaya, and that she should be judged contemptly.
As a child, he could see spirits since forever, and frequently and bluntly expressed what he saw, scaring others, to the point of it all leading to bullying and being ostracized as an orphan, which urged him to attempt suicide.

He scorns Chie-sensei as a hypocrite of anyone believing anything a child says, including Kaya, and how she would react if she could never see the spirits. Which in fact is how she reacted originally in the beginning, thinking Kaya-chan was just a problem child.

... He expresses how he doesn't see himself as a psychic like Kaya, because she and her family are far more sinister.
Chie-sensei then asks how does he know... because, he is also an Ebisumori.

... Fucking amazing.
I knew it! He's the child of Granny Mutsu Ebisumori, and a sibling (most likely older brother) of Mirai and Nana,
but I guess he's their half brother, since he was abondoned as an orphan.
Although, now that puts into question why Granny Mutsu abandoned him and conceived and kept Nana and Mirai.

So, with all of this new insight, I still think Mirai (Kaya's mother) is the most suspicious of all this.
With her currently being pregnant with a spectre, there's almost no doubt Kaya was also born as a spectre with how fearful Namu is describing her, and whatever her dark psychic oddity split personality is.
... Except, thinking back on Granny Mutsu's still incredibly weird and confusing reaction of what she said when first meeting Kaya, I am thinking back on my original thought that maybe the mastermind of all of this could be Granny Mutsu's husband.
Who, I guess is deceased, but somehow was reborn through Kaya as an evil spirit, and ultimately wants to destroy the Ebisumori family and kill Granny Mutsu... or... (I highly doubt it, but) for whatever reason, the evil master mind could be Kaya's dad...

If not, who the hell or what the fuck is this thing inside of Kaya... Astounding development.
I almost didn't notice it and forgot, but Namu also seems to have a dark entity persona.
waalex11Feb 17, 12:16 AM
Mar 3, 6:11 AM
Jan 2021
I don't think that Kaya's dad is the evil master mind lol

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kaya-chan wa Kowakunai Chapter 35 Discussion

waalex11 - May 8

1 by iggggi »»
Jun 2, 11:51 AM

» Kaya's Powers & Mirai's Baby

waalex11 - Aug 13, 2023

1 by waalex11 »»
Apr 29, 12:32 AM

Poll: » Kaya-chan wa Kowakunai Chapter 34 Discussion

waalex11 - Apr 15

0 by waalex11 »»
Apr 15, 9:12 PM

Poll: » Kaya-chan wa Kowakunai Chapter 32 Discussion

waalex11 - Jan 28

2 by waalex11 »»
Feb 8, 6:36 PM

Poll: » Kaya-chan wa Kowakunai Chapter 31 Discussion

waalex11 - Jan 16

0 by waalex11 »»
Jan 16, 3:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.