Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2023 4:39 PM

Aug 2019
oh my god its over.
this started out good, turned questionable and went to shit.
like what happened? was the author rushed so they couldnt have that much time to think of the story? last one i read that had that happen turned boring (and kind of just ended) but this one just took so many weird turns. sei was a horrible person yet multiple people fell for her while she was stuck in the past.
and we never got a proper end to ayas friend or the math girl. i mean yeah sure ayas friend confessed and was turned down but surely something must have happened to her after. this chapter apparently apparently takes place 2 years after the previous one but we got no word of ayas friend. did she get over aya? are they still friends? did she perhaps end up with the math girl? and with that segway what happened to the math girl? after the freakout at school we never saw her again. ayas friend did call her after she was rejected (which is why i questioned if it was possible those two got together). though to be honest the math girl didnt need to be a character, she really served no purpose.

worst manga ive read.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 19, 1:38 AM

Nov 2019
solid fucking 9/10

idk why this is hated, I've read so many yuris and the problem is always the love interest being complex for the sake of being complex with characters being so childish, this time it's relatively simple with mature characters, perfect!!

this definitely needs a sequel, like it hinted mochida x haruki, and then Aya's father being away, conveniently Yoru's divorce, maybe that's connected

lastly, I definitely wanted Sei's development, but it's definitely to early especially since established that for 8 years she couldn't, so I disagree with most people that it has to happen now with such a short manga

More topics from this board

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 1 Discussion

HiljainenSipuli - Oct 30, 2023

1 by idofiddle »»
Jul 8, 3:53 AM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 8 Discussion

2 by TimeFliesAway »»
Jun 11, 6:31 AM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 6 Discussion

1 by TimeFliesAway »»
Jun 5, 6:13 PM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 20 Discussion

TechOtaku - Aug 11, 2021

5 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 30, 2023 4:25 PM

Poll: » Warikitta Kankei desukara. Chapter 19 Discussion

0 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Oct 30, 2023 4:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.