Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Reign of the Seven Spellblades (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 15, 2023 1:52 PM
May 2023
Can somone explain what happened to carlos and lia, like they just hugged and dissapeared...?
Oct 15, 2023 2:51 PM
Mar 2015
Doesn’t matter, show sucked in the end. If I had to guess: Carlo got consumed by the spell willingly (how? Idk)
Oct 15, 2023 3:38 PM
Jun 2021
Yeah ending was kinda vague, they talked about a sort of pact between their families, so I’m assuming that Carlos canceled out the “being consumed by the spell” by basically committing double suicide?
Oct 15, 2023 4:12 PM

Jan 2023
pretty sure both died. They talked about earlier that someone often "visits" the mage who is consumed by their spell. Where the caster always dies and the one visiting most of the time does as well.

I think the difference here with them having a connection, is more how it ended. Instead of her being consumed by the spell, alone, sad and angry, were she able to feel loved and leave with one that cares about her.

But I haven't read the light novel, so this is just my interpretation and understanding. So I might be wrong, but that's how it is.
Oct 15, 2023 4:14 PM

Oct 2015
Hopes this answers your question.
Oct 15, 2023 5:19 PM
Aug 2021
Basically the writers are hacks who don't know how to write a story and came up with a way to defeat the seasons bad guy but forgot to do any set-up for it.
Oct 15, 2023 8:13 PM
Feb 2021
what happened to snake eye ?
Oct 15, 2023 10:30 PM
Sep 2022
StarZone1 said:
Basically the writers are hacks who don't know how to write a story and came up with a way to defeat the seasons bad guy but forgot to do any set-up for it.

They spent a decent chunk of time on the set up for the conclusion. Ophelia's background was given enough time to show off the ridicule and provide info on her bloodline and eventual change of heart. Carlos was very relevant in that as the first person to be a real friend to her through all the ostracism she dealt with. They even mentioned the concept of the final visitor being the last person the caster saw before being consumed and how the final visitor would also be making a sacrifice. Godfrey even apologized for failing her over the years. The only thing that really came out of nowhere was Carlos being the one destined to be Ophelia's final visitor since the start because of a family deal.

They did a lot of "show not tell" with the subtleties of the situation, if you don't pick up on them I don't know what else to tell you. The show's certainly not perfect by any means and it really wanted to be longer so things could be paced out better, but it's not a bad show by any means. Definitely confused on how Milligan got brutalized so thoroughly by Ophelia and then walks out of the Labyrinth good as new when the rescued victims are still definitely ragged.

At worst they brought the story to the forefront and that means the LN is known by more people now so it's probably going to get more readers because it can be as indulgent as it needs to be in its development while episode runtime is a limited here.
Oct 16, 2023 3:07 PM
Jul 2022
bezardo said:

She’s alive we saw her in the last minutes of the ep
Oct 17, 2023 6:52 AM
Jan 2022
Reply to PAVELsama
bezardo said:

She’s alive we saw her in the last minutes of the ep
@PAVELsama
Oct 17, 2023 7:08 PM
Oct 2021
Carlos really liked the salvatori girl so he hugged her with so much love that he saved her(but he could only save her by killing them both [and only he could do it cause he got his balls cut off when he was a kid and it gave him music powers that allowe him to sing a song just for that exact moment] ), i think...
Oct 19, 2023 6:05 AM
Apr 2020
For me, they died
This is the author, once again, talking about the dangers of the Kimberly School (people die)
The author created a sensational saga, and got lost in the middle, the beginning for me, so Harry Potter, so school, I got a lot of love, but the broad focus on the dungeon, and the ending, was lost
Think about how many villains you have, and how many you've shown in action (1)

And, once again, Japan gives us a wonderful start, an ending that honors the score (6.65 today) it has
I'm a penciller (comic & manga artist) and I love Gunpla & scratch build.
My best work in scratch, Kaneda bike
..._ _ _...

Click 👆 to see my profile

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jul 7, 2023

223 by AtotehZ »»
Oct 9, 7:29 AM

» Hype? LN readers where you at?

RealityChanges - May 7

28 by MRD_Crowe »»
Sep 6, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Maken ga Shihai suru Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 13, 2023

114 by zcv45 »»
Aug 23, 7:42 PM

» This harry potter mess was pretty bad.

xsilicon9 - Jul 27

19 by Animillion »»
Jul 31, 6:04 PM

» what's wrong with it? ( 1 2 )

APolygons2 - Jul 14, 2023

92 by 8oomer »»
Jul 12, 9:14 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.