Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 24, 2010 6:01 PM

Nov 2009
So, a lot of people at the club are saying that there isn't anything interesting on the club site anymore except for the yu gi oh discussion (which ticks off the non yu gi oh players), and I don't think a name game is gonna satiate their demands (as interesting as the game may be).

So to bring some traffic in, I ask each of you, what anime character do you find is most like you? (please include picture) Not necessarily your most favorite character; but some that you find resembles you, someone you relate to, maybe even more than one character.

For instance me: I find myself a lot like Matsuda from death note because he, like me, lacks experience and tends to act on impulse and emotion: his heart is in the right place, but he tends to hinder the general plans of others despite his best efforts.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jun 6, 2010 1:47 PM

Oct 2009
I'll probably change my answer basically every week depending on how I'm feeling at that particular moment, but for now I'd say that the closest anime character I've seen to myself (personality wise) would be Sawako Kuronuma from the anime Kimi ni Todoke.

I say this because Sawako is a fairly shy individual who loves nothing more than being able to be of some use to people and helping others in any and every way she can. She's polite and nice to everyone that she meets and has a small but very closely knit group of friends. Those are essentially the main reasons that (for now) I'm choosing Sawako.
Otherwise-sixJun 6, 2010 2:00 PM
Jun 13, 2010 11:36 PM

Jan 2009
It may have takes me a while to get to this forum but now is as good a time as any. If I had to pick a character which I am most like would have to be Kanji Sasahara from Genshiken.

I picked him because we are both Otaku of the same nature and a bunch of other reasons (only some of which involve our liking of doujin), although where he would choose "Ritsuko Kettenkrad" I would choose "Renko Kamishakuji" but that's only because I appreciate the tsundere more.

Now if the question was how do you wish you were like I would be all over that, I would pick my main man Saito, but i'll leave that discussion for a later thread.
Aug 8, 2010 6:44 PM

Oct 2009
If I had to choose just ONE character, I'd say I'm most like Celty from Durarara!!.

Mainly because she doesn't think twice about helping people if they're in need, no matter who they are. She worries about things a lot and wonders how her life would be different if she had her head. I have a head, so, I just think of how my life would be different if I had made different choices in my life. But, Celty realizes that she's fine with the life she has, and she wouldn't want it to change. As soon as I watched Durarara!!, I immediately admired Celty for saving this girl who was committing suicide. She turned to her and showed her what was written on her cellphone: Because the world isn't as cruel as you make it out to be. That was exactly how I felt during that scene. And, besides, Celty is so awesome. <3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite Character

HunterXDante - Nov 5, 2009

15 by Anotherfan »»
May 2, 2012 5:28 PM

» Favorite AMV's

monk1213 - Nov 28, 2009

35 by Anotherfan »»
May 2, 2012 5:25 PM

» Yu-Gi-Oh discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Tibbers - Dec 22, 2009

590 by TH3GADFLY »»
Feb 22, 2011 1:02 PM

» Anime Name Game ( 1 2 )

monk1213 - May 23, 2010

62 by Otherwise-six »»
Oct 26, 2010 7:14 AM

» 2010-2011 Schedule; anything you want us to change?

rideWARRIOR - Sep 23, 2010

19 by Otherwise-six »»
Oct 8, 2010 7:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.