Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 16, 2023 10:26 AM

Jul 2017
Hey at least it's better to establish the love triangle from the get go rather than drag it out long amirite

but bruh if this 1st chapter is anything to go by you can already sense the level of dorama that's about to come from this. I think the childhood friend is going to get the short end of the stick at the end of the day, she does have 2nd love interest syndrome
Sep 1, 2023 11:40 AM

Oct 2012
This felt so rushed lol 2-3 months or so in one chapter. She made friends so quickly that I couldn't feel empathy for anyone :(
MaahHeimSep 1, 2023 4:26 PM
May 22, 7:05 PM
Oct 2020
Ok, so we got the love triangle established pretty quickly. We don't have the guy's POV yet but we know pretty clearly how the girls feel. Let's just start with Ok yeah childhood friends never win. The childhood friend was smart for making it obvious she likes the ML so other girls will back off but in a romance manga that only means prolonging your pointless journey to an unobtainable treasure. I feel this first chapter is established pretty well even if we don't get the guys POV who he's going to and probably already likes. The FL of course is probably going to have a whole bit of hiding her feelings like her hiding the name tag in this chapter. Ok start but I don't particularly feel interested in any character yet.

If you're a childhood friend and if you aren't already dating the MC or the first character shown you aren't going to win. I'll be genuinely shocked if the childhood wins in the end. Of course this is still just the first chapter so I might be judging too quickly but let's be honest no one is thinking she's going to win. Still, I'm always rooting for the losing heroine if I like them of course.

Also, the childhood friend is even going to another school so it might be that we barely see her after this and she'll only appear every once in a while for drama and plot of course.
RexnihiloMay 22, 7:09 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gomen ne Hatsukoi Chapter 10 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 22

0 by Rexnihilo »»
May 22, 7:58 PM

Poll: » Gomen ne Hatsukoi Chapter 7 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 22

0 by Rexnihilo »»
May 22, 7:43 PM

Poll: » Gomen ne Hatsukoi Chapter 6 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 22

0 by Rexnihilo »»
May 22, 7:35 PM

Poll: » Gomen ne Hatsukoi Chapter 2 Discussion

Rexnihilo - May 22

0 by Rexnihilo »»
May 22, 7:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.