Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 31, 2023 10:30 PM
Jun 2020
Time to bury the gays it would seem :<
Gods forbid we let the lesbians live and be in love.
Aug 3, 2023 8:20 PM
Aug 2021
TOGA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Aug 4, 2023 8:32 PM

Mar 2013
This...was a bit of an awkward way to send off Toga. I honestly think it would have been better if Toga simply died from her prior injuries, happy for a brief moment after Ochaco told her how she really felt. While I am not exactly opposed to Toga redeeming herself on some small level, this redemptive change in character feels too great for the few panels afforded to it. I just do not find it convincing given how strong she was shown to be in her prior convictions, and honestly...did Ochaco being kind to her really address any of the issues she had with wider hero society?

Yes, but not by much. It is fine to have Toga not be completely evil, twisted, or set in her ways at the end, but a near 180 degree (150 is still too much honestly) turn was a bit too much, honestly.

Sadly, a part of me feels that by having Toga adopt such a drastic change in...world view(?) prior to her seeming death kind of undermines the message of this series, that it is good and righteous to empathize and to attempt to understand your opponents. Understanding and trying to empathize does not always lead to a face-heel turn, and honestly? That does not make it any less heroic to do so. Heroes do not necessarily save people necessarily because the people they save are or will be good, but because it is the right thing to do. Making redemption of this magnitude be the outcome of exercising that kindness sort of undermines it, in my honest opinion.

In any case, I feel like this fight could have ended as it did on 394 and it would have made Toga just as tragic.

As Toga did not really have a happy life, having her being able to smile one last time as she fades from existence would have worked really well.
PeripheralVisionAug 4, 2023 8:57 PM
Aug 4, 2023 10:02 PM
May 2018
depression time...
Aug 15, 2023 9:32 AM

Mar 2021

Now she better stay dead Hori
Anime fuckin sucks by the way

Sep 22, 2023 7:58 PM

Aug 2019
Oh my gosh, let’s just wrap this up already

So Rest in peace Toga
Sep 30, 2023 3:13 PM

Jan 2021
Toga still done many evil things but at least she died doing something for someone else for a change

It is cool how she can give Uraraka her own blood by transforming into her
Oct 6, 2023 7:36 AM
Dec 2019
Loved Himiko's perspective and loved how it was resolved. This was so emotional.
Dec 21, 2023 8:05 PM

Feb 2021
Alright folks ngl this was kind of a nice conclusion but only if she dies. Toga finally understanding Uraraka was kinda nice. The dialogue felt pretty good this time around.

I really hope Toga doesn't somehow survive. This is a fitting conclusion for her. Dying while giving her blood to a hero is kinda redeeming so she better stay dead

◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
"Everything I've witnessed... This whole system you have built has always rejected me. Now I'm ready to reject it. That's why I destroy. That's why I took this power for myself. Simple enough, yeah? I don't care if you don't understand... That's what makes us... Heroes and Villains."
◑ ━━━━━ ▣ ━━━━━ ◐
Sep 1, 7:50 PM

Jun 2015
That was a boatload of cringe and dogshit emotional filth. 0/10 chapter. I hope to god, that that bitch Toga is finally dead. Worst character in MHA by far.
Sep 11, 1:40 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing battle final, Himiko transformed in Uraraka gave her blood to Uraraka to saved her, but Himiko will die!!!
Sad final for the smiling girl!
kekeke
Yesterday, 5:46 AM

Jun 2017
She better stay dead or it will be too cringe than it already is.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Top 3 worst moments in the final war

akaishanks97 - Oct 13

4 by PeripheralVision »»
Oct 13, 9:02 AM

» Where will MHA fans Migrate to?

TwigzLIVE - Oct 6

11 by Old_School_Akira »»
Oct 10, 7:40 PM

» When will the chapter count be updated?

Ellenwitch - Sep 19

4 by thebrentinator24 »»
Oct 9, 8:57 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 394 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Lezet - Jul 13, 2023

63 by KoniginElle »»
Oct 7, 11:49 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia Chapter 430 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

ARK-13 - Jul 31

155 by GodLikesMudkips »»
Oct 6, 8:47 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.