Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 4, 2023 5:38 AM
Isekai

Oct 2017
Yikes, imagine getting friendzoned instead.

You know the deal by now. Check r/fuufuijou/ for the English version of this chapter when it comes out :P
Jul 4, 2023 6:21 AM
Mar 2021
Jesse-kun said:
Yikes, imagine getting friendzoned instead.

You know the deal by now. Check r/fuufuijou/ for the English version of this chapter when it comes out :P

when will the English version come out I can't wait to read!!
Jul 4, 2023 6:44 AM
Mar 2022
Waitin for it. Love the manga
Jul 4, 2023 9:06 AM
Jun 2022
Hopefully next couple days I can’t wait
Jul 6, 2023 3:56 AM

Oct 2021
it's never too late but shiori did the same mistakes from the past same with jirou. Akari is the endgame but i feel sad for shiori though.
Jul 7, 2023 1:43 PM

Feb 2019
Man it's so annoying how it's always the BEST girl in these series that loses. I really want to understand the psychology behind it. Why is it the more interesting character always loses out to the "main girl" in these stories. I just want Shiori to be happy. At this point it's clear a rejection is coming next chapter ala Nisekoi and we will then see Akari and Jirou officially get together probably within the next 5 chaps or so. Ugh. I was 50/50 between them for most of the manga, but now I'm totally team Shiori 
Jul 7, 2023 7:53 PM

Oct 2017
If not for those shitty classmates they might have been dating already or confessed atleast.
Jul 8, 2023 8:47 AM
Nov 2017
Marinate1016 said:
Man it's so annoying how it's always the BEST girl in these series that loses. I really want to understand the psychology behind it. Why is it the more interesting character always loses out to the "main girl" in these stories. I just want Shiori to be happy. At this point it's clear a rejection is coming next chapter ala Nisekoi and we will then see Akari and Jirou officially get together probably within the next 5 chaps or so. Ugh. I was 50/50 between them for most of the manga, but now I'm totally team Shiori 

I mean it's not that I hate Shiori or dislike her character, she is cool and all but personally rooting for best girl Akari because her and Jirou's relationship cute af
Jul 8, 2023 8:51 AM

Feb 2019
Sivor said:
Marinate1016 said:

I mean it's not that I hate Shiori or dislike her character, she is cool and all but personally rooting for best girl Akari because her and Jirou's relationship cute af

So just like the majority of the fanbase
Jul 11, 2023 4:20 AM
May 2023
Sivor said:
Marinate1016 said:

rightly said bro Akari and jirou are super cute together .
Jul 11, 2023 5:08 PM
Jul 2020
Marinate1016 said:

Cap akari is the best girl. Cant wait for this arc to be finish so i can see more akari😮‍💨😮‍💨🙏🙏🙏Smokin that shiori pack😂😂‼️‼️🕺🕺🕺💯💯
Jul 11, 2023 5:19 PM

Feb 2019
zairff said:
Marinate1016 said:

Cap akari is the best girl. Cant wait for this arc to be finish so i can see more akari😮‍💨😮‍💨🙏🙏🙏Smokin that shiori pack😂😂‼️‼️🕺🕺🕺💯💯

🛌 mid as hell. Shiori clears
Jul 26, 2023 9:41 PM

Jul 2021
zairff said:
Marinate1016 said:

Bruuhhh 🤣🤣 
Aug 1, 2023 11:37 AM
Jul 2019
it was my waste of time

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 68 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 4

13 by Rendon13 »»
Oct 17, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 75 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Oct 5

12 by Nirabu »»
Oct 9, 7:33 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 74 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 4

11 by Melancia_Saluja »»
Sep 20, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 73 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 3

6 by Anime-Otaku123 »»
Aug 15, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 72 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 4

10 by Nightmare_Okami »»
Jul 31, 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.