Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 2023 8:50 PM
Oct 2015
Can some one please tell me?
Is this ending similar to “i am a hero” were the author literally got fed up writing and just just fuck it and just randomly end without resolving the plot?

If so im going to drop it 
May 7, 2023 11:44 PM

Jan 2017
Neostorm-X said:
Is this ending similar to “i am a hero” were the author literally got fed up writing and just just fuck it and just randomly end without resolving the plot?

It's exactly that.
Actually , the Author treated this Manga more as a hobby than his job.
He still took the time to do a pseudo-ending with 140 Pages to conclude the story tho , despite letting a lot of unanswered plot.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 8, 2023 5:50 AM
Oct 2015
Alexioos95 said:
Neostorm-X said:

It's exactly that.
He still took the time to do a pseudo-ending with 140 Pages to conclude the story tho , despite letting a lot of unanswered plot.
man fuck this, I hated I am a hero for that.

at least its a fast read i can't believe this took years to finish, each chapter is insanely short, even the beginning parts, im surprised this got an anime and like 5 movies about this.
I actually basically have autism and a bit of ocd so I literally can't drop a show and my head gets itchy unless I finish it (same with book series), of course there have been extremely rare cases where I dropped a show purely because of how annoying the fanbase was ON top of all bad it is (like bleach, or jjk) but thats about this.
May 8, 2023 5:40 PM

Apr 2015
Neostorm-X said:
Alexioos95 said:

It's exactly that.

at least its a fast read i can't believe this took years to finish, each chapter is insanely short, even the beginning parts, im surprised this got an anime and like 5 movies about this.
I actually basically have autism and a bit of ocd so I literally can't drop a show and my head gets itchy unless I finish it (same with book series), of course there have been extremely rare cases where I dropped a show purely because of how annoying the fanbase was ON top of all bad it is (like bleach, or jjk) but thats about this.
This is called oversharing and I would encourage you not to do that if you don't want people to ridicule you or use that information against you.
May 9, 2023 4:45 PM
Oct 2015
kuus said:
Neostorm-X said:

This is called oversharing and I would encourage you not to do that if you don't want people to ridicule you or use that information against you.
This is called over-gullibility and believing what anyone says on the internet as fact if you dont want people to ridicule you or make fun of you for believing everything you see on the internet.

Regardless why would i care what people say to me on the internet? 
May 20, 2023 12:03 AM

Jan 2012
I liked this series alot and have been following it for years. Sucks that we won't get a proper conclusion. 

More topics from this board

» So many unexplained things.

Neostorm-X - May 9, 2023

1 by FeeFeez »»
May 12, 2023 11:20 PM

Poll: » Break Blade Chapter 68 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 3, 2014

10 by Neostorm-X »»
May 9, 2023 5:19 PM

Poll: » Break Blade Chapter 61 Discussion

IAtePringles - Feb 28, 2013

11 by Neostorm-X »»
May 9, 2023 4:34 PM

» This based on ukraine russo war?

Neostorm-X - May 8, 2023

0 by Neostorm-X »»
May 8, 2023 10:41 AM

Poll: » Break Blade Chapter 46 Discussion

KaminaKai - Oct 16, 2010

6 by Neostorm-X »»
May 8, 2023 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.