Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 7, 2023 10:15 AM

Jun 2021

Official PVs:
Painter of the Night Season 2 TRAILER

Painter of the Night Season 3 Teaser | #1 BL New Season Finally Here! - Lezhin Comics

[𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐒𝐜𝐒𝐚π₯ π“π«πšπ’π₯𝐞𝐫]πŸ–ŒοΈπ™‹π™–π™žπ™£π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š π™‰π™žπ™œπ™π™© 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 πŸ’πŸŒ™

[Teaser: Part One] Painter of the Night: Season 4πŸŒ™πŸ–ŒοΈ

Source: Lezhin Comics Official YouTube Channel

초인기 BL의 κ·€ν™˜! λˆ„μ  쑰회자수 4500만뷰 돌파 [야화첩] μ˜€μ§„ λ ˆμ§„μ—μ„œ (The return of the super popular BL! Exceeded 45 million cumulative views [Yahwacheop] from Ohjin Lezhin)

[야화첩 μ‹œμ¦Œ2 ν‹°μ €] μ—°μž¬ μ‹œμž‘κ³Ό λ™μ‹œμ— 전세계 λž­ν‚Ή 1μœ„ μ—­λŒ€κΈ‰ BL ([Yahwacheop Season 2 Teaser] The world's No. 1 BL at the same time as the series started)

λŒ€λ§μ˜ 야화첩 2ꢌ 발맀! 근데 이제 μ‹ κ·œ κ΅Ώμ¦ˆκΉŒμ§€ 곁듀인.. [야화첩 단행본 2ꢌ] (The long-awaited Night Flower Album 2 released! But now with new goods.. [Yahhwacheop Book 2])

❀️‍πŸ”₯λ“œλ””μ–΄ 곡개! 야화첩 4λΆ€ PV❀️‍πŸ”₯ #야화첩 #λ ˆμ§„μ½”λ―ΉμŠ€ #λ§Œν™” #μ›Ήνˆ° #λΉ„μ—˜ #manhwa #bl (❀️‍πŸ”₯ Finally revealed! The Album of Nights Part 4 PV❀️‍πŸ”₯ #The Album of Nights #Lezhin Comics #Comic #Webtoon #Bel #manhwa #bl)

[Lezhin Crush - λ‚˜κ²Έ] λ„€ λˆˆλ¬Όμ—μ„ , λ³΅μˆ­μ•„ λƒ„μƒˆκ°€ λ‚  것 κ°™μ•„πŸ‘ ([Lezhin Crush - Nagyeom] I think your tears will smell like peachesπŸ‘)

[Lezhin Crush - Mr.Kim] How to survive in "Painter Of The Night'

μž˜μƒκΈ΄ λ‚¨μΊμ˜ 질투? 였히렀 μ’‹μ•„ ❀️ I love he's jealous 😈 #λ ˆμ§„κ³΅ #야화첩 #벨툰 μ‘°μ„ BLμ›Ήνˆ°_야화첩 (Jealousy of a handsome male? Rather like it ❀️ I love he's jealous 😈)

[승호 ver.] λ‚˜μ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ μ μ…”λ³΄κ² λŠλƒ? 야화첩X이천미•λ§‰κ±Έλ¦¬μ˜ λ§Œλ‚¨β€οΈ‍πŸ”₯ ([Seungho ver.] Would you like to get wet with me? Yahwacheop X Cheonmi Lee Meets Makgeolli❀️‍πŸ”₯)

[λ‚˜κ²Έ ver.] λ‚˜μ™€ ν•¨κ»˜ μ μ…”λ³΄κ² λŠλƒ? 야화첩X이천미•λ§‰κ±Έλ¦¬μ˜ λ§Œλ‚¨β€οΈ‍πŸ”₯ ([Nagyeom ver.] Would you like to get wet with me? Yahwacheop X Cheonmi Lee Meets Makgeolli❀️‍πŸ”₯)

[λ―ΈμŠ€ν„° ν‚΄ ver.] κ·Έκ°€ μ¦κΈ°λŠ” μœ μΌν•œ 보약 야화첩X이천미•λ§‰κ±Έλ¦¬μ˜ λ§Œλ‚¨β€οΈ‍πŸ”₯ ([Mr. Kim ver.] The only medicine he enjoys Yahwacheop X Icheonmi Rice wine meeting ❀️‍πŸ”₯)

[INTERVIEW] 'Painter of the Night' creator Byeonduck draws her take on Netflix's 'Kingdom'!

야화첩 1주년이라 변덕 μž‘κ°€λ‹˜ λͺ¨μ…”μ™”μœΌλ‹ˆ "숨 쉬거라, 숨"πŸ’πŸ· (Feat. 킹덀 버전 승호Xλ‚˜κ²Έ) [λ ˆμ§„ μž‘κ°€ μ΄ˆλŒ€μ„] (It's the 1st anniversary of Yahwacheop, so I brought writer Deok Deok, so "Breathe, breathe"πŸ’πŸ· (Feat. Kingdom version Seungho X Nagyeom) [Lezhin writer Cho Ki-seok])

"There's still Painter of the Night" Finally reviewing BL webtoon with 10M views[Naked Conversation]

Source: λ ˆμ§„μ½”λ―ΉμŠ€ (Lezhin Comics) Official YouTube Channel
IridescentJauneJul 2, 2023 12:58 PM

More topics from this board

» Painter of the Night OST

IridescentJaune - May 3, 2023

0 by IridescentJaune »»
May 3, 2023 12:08 PM

Poll: » Painter of the Night Chapter 2 Discussion

rakkaaa - Dec 28, 2022

1 by MightyQueen »»
Jan 30, 2023 7:06 AM

» red head

MightyQueen - Jan 30, 2023

0 by MightyQueen »»
Jan 30, 2023 7:04 AM

Poll: » Painter of the Night Chapter 1 Discussion

Looh_s - Sep 12, 2021

0 by Looh_s »»
Sep 12, 2021 5:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.