Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 14, 2023 12:39 AM

Mar 2007
Hong and Lei Shen vs. The Golden Horned Behemoth.

The fight animation and choreography was almost to fast for viewers to follow (at parts).

Then the hero music swelled up, there was an inexplicable "we can win" feeling in my chest, as I cheered them on.

Several wow moments. Fantastic watching experience. What a great, great, Excellent episode!!

Wow. Just Wow. 
LeknaatSep 2, 2023 4:58 AM
Apr 17, 2023 4:44 AM

Nov 2019
This episode we finally saw the build up during the fight between Lei Shen and the horned behemoth. Of course they had to sacrifice themselves by going inside the body and even at the risk of Lei Shen’s body being separated at his torso but the show must go on. Interested to see what next episode has…
Apr 22, 2023 3:41 PM

Mar 2007
ST63LTH said:
This episode we finally saw the build up during the fight between Lei Shen and the horned behemoth. Of course they had to sacrifice themselves by going inside the body and even at the risk of Lei Shen’s body being separated at his torso but the show must go on. Interested to see what next episode has…

Good to see you back watching and commenting.

But for your top 7, does Carp Reborn still belong there after S3 which wasn't ... the best ...
Apr 23, 2023 5:56 PM
Oct 2019
i thought this dragon was capable of interstellar travel? so why did it freeze out in space?

aside from that, decent strategy in feeding it full of metal from a space ring w/ bombs inside. they almost got fooled AGAIN for not doing the DOUBLE TAP. these people would never survive in ZOMBIELAND

i'll agree with the comment that parts of the fight were a bit hard to tell what was happening (the Transformers/Michael Bay effect). and like always, there's so much "dead air" in these episodes haha

will be interesting to see which direction these goes now that the beast is presumably dead. i also think both those hero guys survived

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Feb 18, 2023

3 by amf85 »»
Sep 17, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Nov 13, 2022

3 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 33 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 27, 2023

12 by ontans »»
Aug 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 30 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Feb 27

1 by ontans »»
Aug 18, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 27 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Mar 17, 2023

2 by ontans »»
Aug 17, 3:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.