Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 26, 2023 3:59 AM
Jun 2014
It's been a long time since i've cringed as much as i've done through these 8 episodes. The shitty and awkward idol singing, the bubbly bubble moe which is more repulsive than cute, the cast which is..
Mar 26, 2023 4:26 AM
Feb 2022
i dont understand People if you hate somthing keep it to your self it is that sinple
Mar 26, 2023 4:48 AM
Jun 2014
ishinashi181 said:
keep your garbage opinion for yourself
Love you too
Azriel-san said:
i dont understand People if you hate somthing keep it to your self it is that sinple
It's life my friend. If you think you can get through life hearing only what you want to hear, you're very mistaken. Let this be your first lesson padawan
Mar 26, 2023 9:35 PM
Feb 2022
Stormen said:
It's been a long time since i've cringed as much as i've done through these 8 episodes. The shitty and awkward idol singing, the bubbly bubble moe which is more repulsive than cute, the cast which is..

Lol as hateful as it sounds, sometimes mutual hate can bring people together. The random singing was almost laughable.
Mar 26, 2023 11:05 PM
Jun 2014
nameofuser_ said:
Stormen said:

Lol as hateful as it sounds, sometimes mutual hate can bring people together. The random singing was almost laughable.

I had to pause multiple times because it got just way too awkward. I started skipping the random singing also. Had it not pandered to the absolute lowest denominator in japan, it might have been somewhat good. The end didn't help at all though. It's the 10th amnesia plot by key i bet
Mar 26, 2023 11:38 PM
Nov 2018
Stormen said:
nameofuser_ said:

I had to pause multiple times because it got just way too awkward. I started skipping the random singing also. Had it not pandered to the absolute lowest denominator in japan, it might have been somewhat good. The end didn't help at all though. It's the 10th amnesia plot by key i bet

if you searching for anime with good songs
this is not it because the musical genre not category in this anime
you are in wrong show
Mar 27, 2023 2:19 PM
Jun 2014
Aymen_Mounazzah said:
Stormen said:

you are in wrong show

Wut? Singing was a big part of this show. The dolls are basically idols on the battlefield. Completely ridiculous, but it is what it is. I watched it as i like Key visual novels and somewhat their animes. What i got though is pedo bait otaku pandering.
Mar 27, 2023 3:12 PM

Sep 2020
Another day, another locked post. The mods deserve this for out right removing some of my posts. Bozos.

๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‚๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š. - ๐‘…๐‘’๐’พ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“Ž๐’ถ๐“‚๐’ถ

Mar 27, 2023 4:34 PM
Feb 2020
I'm sure you've expressed your hate towards something publicaly, at least to group of friends or in the internet, and look, that is ok.
Mar 27, 2023 9:38 PM
Jun 2014
esio_r said:
I'm sure you've expressed your hate towards something publicaly, at least to group of friends or in the internet, and look, that is ok.

Not displaying any hate. I'm displaying annoyance.
Mar 28, 2023 1:00 AM
Nov 2018
Stormen said:
Aymen_Mounazzah said:

you are in wrong show

Wut? Singing was a big part of this show. The dolls are basically idols on the battlefield. Completely ridiculous, but it is what it is. I watched it as i like Key visual novels and somewhat their animes. What i got though is pedo bait otaku pandering.

like you read story before watching or or watching the trailers
(basic info)
Apr 11, 2023 3:44 AM

Sep 2018
Stormen said:
pedo bait otaku pandering
Couldn't have summarized it better
The same thing applies to Akebi-chan, if you know about it (if not, it's better that way)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2022

58 by Sniffer94 »»
Oct 8, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

31 by wildhood »»
Aug 5, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

28 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jul 26, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2022

73 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jun 13, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2022

40 by welcome2atlantis »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:59 AM
Itโ€™s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.