Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 17, 2023 12:42 AM

Mar 2007
Luo Feng vs. 6 King level monsters, morale improves with hope. Then a leaderboard. Things escalate further with the appearance of an Emperor level monster.

The battles were insane if you're a fan of watching Kaiju fights, like me. This might be the single most exciting wow episode so far! I really enjoyed all the wow moments immensely.

Can't wait for next week!
LeknaatSep 2, 2023 5:00 AM
Apr 14, 2023 2:00 AM

Nov 2019
Luo Feng really squad wiped this episode.

Out of the hundred king level beasts eliminated around the world Commander Liu mentioned Luo Feng eliminated 37… Good to see the motivation from the different god of wars and his old rival from the military camp.

I liked how Luo Feng finally showed off his pet from the spirit tree island and how it straight up dissected the king level beasts. One thing I like about this series even now is that it gets to the point without any dragged out dialogue or cliffhangers.

At the end of the episode, it looks like the Behemoth has finally mobilized the emperor level Octopus/Kraken from the legends. What was mentioned earlier in the episode was that King level beasts are usually at the star traveller level 1, and the strongest of the Beasts on the planet are up to star traveller 3-4 so Luo Feng is at a disadvantage despite being able to eliminate 37 King level beasts.

Enjoying the progression so far, it is a little slow on the larger view because it is delaying the big battle with the horned behemoth but it isn’t that bad. Good episode, lucky it seems to be long episodes from now on!
Aug 17, 3:27 PM

May 2020
That battle was insane, this episode got me on the edge of my seat! Luo Feng killing 37 king beasts is impressive, 2 seasons ago we wouldn't have considered this possible. Our MC's progress is astonishing, although the level he is at now is only ant level compared to what's about to come in the future, which is crazy to me... Also, they gotta sow us where Hong and Lei Shen are, we need you guys!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 22 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Feb 18, 2023

3 by amf85 »»
Sep 17, 11:51 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 6 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Nov 13, 2022

3 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 9:01 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 33 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Apr 27, 2023

12 by ontans »»
Aug 18, 12:37 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 30 Discussion

StateofOhayo - Feb 27

1 by ontans »»
Aug 18, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 3rd Season Episode 19 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Jan 19, 2023

5 by ontans »»
Aug 17, 10:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.