Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 24, 2023 8:16 PM

Feb 2018
Suzune Horikita become student council prez
Kushida become vice nanase secretary
Kiryuin not stollen it is all because Kiriyama.
Kiriyama got punishment from horikita
Nagumo vs Ayanokouji battle was canceled
Ichinose and Horikita class win exam test
SyureriaJun 22, 2023 3:19 AM
Feb 25, 2023 8:10 PM
Mar 2021
KRAKstonFeb 25, 2023 8:13 PM
Feb 26, 2023 12:30 AM

Sep 2021
Minute action, but worth to have read. As an Ichinose stan, I have been enlightened. Welp, gotta wait for V10 and the winter break arc... i guess it will be 9.5?

Im betting the next battle will be sakayanagi and horikita losing, ryueen and ichinose catching up on points

Anyways, new postions:

A - Sakayanagi
B - Horikita
C - Ichinose +
D - Ryueen -
Feb 26, 2023 6:48 AM

May 2016
Another great volume. Glad to see Honami finally getting the character development she deserve. Now all the Class leaders are neck to neck in terms of their confidence levels on the race to Class A. The third semester is gonna be fire. But it'll probably take around 5 or more volumes to complete the 2nd year of the series. We might end up having to wait over 2 years :(

Next volume is most likely going to be a fun vacation arc where Ayanokouji makes up with Kei and have fun during Christmas. After that, it might be the final showdown with Nagumo before he graduates and then the year end battle with Ichinose's class. So far, Ayanokouji is obsessed with the growth of others around him so that he can create the strongest class of students to have an all-out battle against him (and eventually defeat him?) to prove the errors of the White Room. I wonder what's going to happen at the end of their 2nd year. Will Ayanokouji transfer to another class? Will he break up with Kei? Will he start to openly show his true nature? Will he finally get some emotional development (this is the one I'm looking forward to the most)? Can't wait to find out.

Mar 3, 2023 3:18 AM
Jul 2020
Nice volume, but I am disappointed there was no challenge between Nagumo and Ayano, I was looking foreward to that.

Finally Ichinose seems to become an interesting character, lets see.
Mar 3, 2023 3:33 AM

Feb 2017
Will all these happen in the upcoming Season 3 of the anime? Or is it further than that?
Best ending line in anime history = "My name is Saiki Kusuo. I am a psychic."
Mar 3, 2023 8:22 AM
Sep 2022
FrozenLich said:
Will all these happen in the upcoming Season 3 of the anime? Or is it further than that?
Season 3 will adapt the final arc of Year 1. The 2nd year arc will only receive anime in a 4th season onwards. And yes, it will take time.
Mar 3, 2023 11:25 PM

May 2016
FrozenLich said:
If they were to adapt the entire CoTE series 'properly', you should expect the contents of this volume to be adapted in Season 6.

That said, in season 3 you'll get to see like the prequel to this volume, where the story focuses on Ichinose Honami's past trauma plus present troubles and how Ayanokouji helps her overcome it, that is if they do a proper adaptation without skipping many content.

Mar 4, 2023 3:00 AM

Oct 2013
AngelofFrost said:
FrozenLich said:
If they were to adapt the entire CoTE series 'properly', you should expect the contents of this volume to be adapted in Season 6.

That said, in season 3 you'll get to see like the prequel to this volume, where the story focuses on Ichinose Honami's past trauma plus present troubles and how Ayanokouji helps her overcome it, that is if they do a proper adaptation without skipping many content.
Season 3 hopefully will reach up to the awaited arisu x kiyo showdown and the end of the 1st year arc. Season 6 is too far yet so near sheesh how many years of waiting would it be.

At the very least I hope to see the COTE gets fully animated not more than a century. If worse comes to worse seeing it gets animated till the ending would be a satisfaction.  As the LN's honey is in the illustrations, what more it would be if it gets animated.

And here I thought this volume ayanokouji finally crushing nagumo and get that change class ticket. Well I guess its already set in stone he's gonna change class is it?  

Anyway, Ichinose give the creeps here and I freaking love it. Yandere vibes here we go!! Can't wait for the next volume but it's 9.5 is it, hope to see something interesting involving Ichinose though aside from Kei x Kiyo matchup and if possible with Kushida too.
Apr 25, 2023 6:45 AM
Jul 31, 5:26 AM
Apr 2021
classroom of midgggggg

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 12 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Aug 13

10 by JayKitsuneTV »»
Sep 4, 9:42 PM

» Sakayanagi vs Ryueen

kiyopon111 - Sep 4

2 by deebosamuel »»
Sep 4, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 11 Discussion

Pussyit8 - Jun 10

4 by ImenonoawaiDream »»
Aug 11, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 8 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 24, 2022

29 by jas-samaaa »»
Jul 24, 7:30 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 5 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 21, 2021

36 by Ezeved »»
Jun 1, 7:44 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.