Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 28, 2023 12:10 AM

Oct 2013
Benkei lives, invaders from 20th century have been defeated, Kublai succeeded his father as the ruler. Risshou might have left, but it was revealed that even though formally Genghis Khan died, Iba did not die with him physically.

Pretty hmm... fine ending, I guess. The whole final arc was crazy and bizarre at times, but enjoyable to read.

Too bad that this manga focused on "history can't be changed" theme, but presented already altered version of history, and I'm not talking about Genghis Khan doublers. Kublai, as I mentioned in one of previous threads, was not Genghis Khan's son. Same goes with how Genghis Khan died in 1227 (it was a siege, not a battle on open field).

Oh well, perhaps I'm nitpicking. With things such as time travel or miraculous survivals present in the story, such discrepancies or even bizarre elements such as tanks having unlimited fuel or soldiers having unlimited ammo, don't look that bad. Especially when this manga is quite a short one. Still, this manga was very fun to read.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ourouden Chapter 3 Discussion

Adnash - Jan 27, 2023

0 by Adnash »»
Jan 27, 2023 11:47 PM

Poll: » Ourouden Chapter 2 Discussion

Adnash - Jan 27, 2023

0 by Adnash »»
Jan 27, 2023 10:51 PM

Poll: » Ourouden Chapter 1 Discussion

Adnash - Jan 27, 2023

0 by Adnash »»
Jan 27, 2023 11:44 AM

» Oh-Roh Den

marko8819 - Oct 28, 2012

10 by skystarmania »»
Jul 6, 2022 6:01 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.