Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 27, 2023 7:48 AM

Feb 2018
I've been waiting for Mira Tsubakihara episode for almost 4 years. I don't know if this 3piece was made by the same studio but the art & sound is still the same consistent, masterpiece. There's no need to say much, for the first part as in the cover they went to a matsuri for a fesitival. At a summer festival, where a stall is set up with the aim of winning a prize for the most sellers, Mira-san sexually licks candy apples to attract customers. Her oppai, which can be seen even through her yukata, makes this stall a huge success. When she takes a break with Yuuji, who supports her.

Mira-san wasn't alone they went together, including Nina and Yuna. There's nothing more seductive than Mira-san holding Ringo Ame. Separated from Yuna and Nina, Mira-san took the initiative to Yuuji, yeah it was blowjob for Yuuji from Mira-san. While holding Ringo Ame, Mira-san is so sexy.

next, Valentine Mira-san is wearing a naked apron, it is chocolate, and Mira-san is covered in chocolate. I don't think this part is as seductive as the first part. It's just that their scenes together are so erotic, really. I know, naked is tempting but an apron is more alluring. Mira-san with cospaly maid, I like how Yuuji play Mira-san oppai. I'm still curious about Mira-san's ring but let's forget about that and move on to sportswear. Tbh, I don't really like sportswear. Mira-san is on a diet and wants to exercise and sex is a good exercise. 
Jan 27, 2023 4:45 PM

Jul 2012
Is it only one episode?

Jan 29, 2023 4:09 PM
Sep 2018
Syureria said:
I've been waiting for Mira Tsubakihara episode for almost 4 years. I don't know if this 3piece was made by the same studio but the art & sound is still the same consistent, masterpiece. There's no need to say much, for the first part as in the cover they went to a matsuri for a fesitival. At a summer festival, where a stall is set up with the aim of winning a prize for the most sellers, Mira-san sexually licks candy apples to attract customers. Her oppai, which can be seen even through her yukata, makes this stall a huge success. When she takes a break with Yuuji, who supports her.

Mira-san wasn't alone they went together, including Nina and Yuna. There's nothing more seductive than Mira-san holding Ringo Ame. Separated from Yuna and Nina, Mira-san took the initiative to Yuuji, yeah it was blowjob for Yuuji from Mira-san. While holding Ringo Ame, Mira-san is so sexy.

next, Valentine Mira-san is wearing a naked apron, it is chocolate, and Mira-san is covered in chocolate. I don't think this part is as seductive as the first part. It's just that their scenes together are so erotic, really. I know, naked is tempting but an apron is more alluring. Mira-san with cospaly maid, I like how Yuuji play Mira-san oppai. I'm still curious about Mira-san's ring but let's forget about that and move on to sportswear. Tbh, I don't really like sportswear. Mira-san is on a diet and wants to exercise and sex is a good exercise. 

Been looking everywhere but can’t find it can you please give me the link
Jan 29, 2023 8:12 PM
Dec 2021
Its as if you read the doujin, not the actual episode
Jan 29, 2023 11:51 PM
Jan 2023
Where tf are the raws it was supposed to be a Jan 27 release :/
Jan 30, 2023 7:52 AM
Jun 2022
Why it's taking so long for raws to come out is it really out or not? Or just fake date be released end of the month got released too early 🤦
Jan 30, 2023 3:54 PM
Nov 2013
ikr? im so horny I just want it to come out already 
Jan 31, 2023 1:08 PM

Aug 2015
Syureria said:
I don't know if this 3piece was made by the same studio but the art & sound is still the same consistent, masterpiece.

Total BS. Art and animation is shit, almost Queen Bee level of shit. Sex scene is short and pretty bad. Huge disappointment. Shame, since doujin and previous title are both great.

Jan 31, 2023 2:26 PM
Nov 2019
Just watched it and yeah all i can is while it was pretty good it was not a masterpiece, And for a Mira-san episode it lacked the magic the first 2 episode had.

Overall direction of the episode felt pretty off.

The dissappintment is understandable, waiting months for it and a day after the release for the torrent to pop up which then takes 12hr to download sucks and its 4am here. 
RepletteJan 31, 2023 2:42 PM
Jan 31, 2023 7:23 PM
Oct 2018
Do you guys remember the last time Pink Pineapple working together with T-Rex studio ? seems like never again.

I believe their rivalry with Lune has caused it, since Lune (Bunnywalker) are consistently affiliated with T-Rex since day one.

Their products are getting worse and worse. The only decent works they have done recently was Eroge de Subete wa Kaiketsu Dekiru.

Other than that? don't deserve 6/10 score..

Can't believe they ruined such a masterpiece works like this..
Feb 1, 2023 7:05 AM
Jul 2020
Leave it to Pink Pineapple to ruin another cherished classic hentai title…again.
Seriously, first they ruined Kuroinu 2 and now the sequel for Master Piece? Bruh.

Honestly, when I saw the sequel was not gonna get Raika Ken and T-Rex involved, I knew it had a high chance to be messed up. Sadly, that horrible thought came to fruition as expected.

Such a shame. Pine Pineapple did some amazing stuff with their Raika & T-Rex collabs.
Feb 1, 2023 11:13 AM
Mar 2020
its obviously not the exact same shiny smoothness artstyle like the OG but ill take this
milf is still hot AF
Feb 1, 2023 11:15 AM

May 2019
Darn, they should have given it to studio T-Rex.
Feb 2, 2023 5:38 AM

Mar 2017
It's very disappointing that the animation moved, bunny walker/Trex is still the best in terms of animation
Feb 4, 2023 12:04 AM

Feb 2018
I knew its late sry for reply now i have company trip\

available at NekoPoi

@HaremKing01 @awros369 @ humaneshadow
Feb 7, 2023 7:21 PM

Jan 2009
downgrade for sure but still good enough sexy MILF
Feb 11, 2023 3:01 AM

Oct 2012
wow this was trash years later. manga still better
Feb 11, 2023 4:11 AM
Oct 2013

Overall showed off the body and lovely sluttiness well. The movement was okay, at least had some climaxes which were not still.
Feb 14, 2023 2:47 PM
Jun 2021
The animation is not even close to the masterpiece
Feb 17, 2023 12:29 PM

Aug 2020
Eh, it's true that Raika Ken and his select crew members definitely have higher quality output but I don't think Ogura and Oota's work here is half bad
Feb 19, 2023 6:17 AM

Dec 2015
honestly, if it was going to be this low quality... i would rather it have not been made at all. the art is most DEFINITELY sub-par to Master Piece... the animation is smooth and fluid and doesn't use too many looped frames... but overall it was just a huge disappointment. hopefully not too many folks BOUGHT this disk or paid for a download/streaming experience this lackluster. if you loved the sisters/daughters in Master Piece... FORGET 3 Piece... they have a minor supporting role in the candy apple stand story and that is IT. the rest of this episode is all the 'foster mom' and her 'son'. i'm going to rate this one, leave it on my anime list, but i'm deleting it from my MS Edge Favorites.... i'll never watch this one again. 
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Feb 21, 2023 6:39 PM
Jul 2021
Continuation, please! I really like Mira episodes.
Mar 9, 2023 11:01 PM

Nov 2021
HaremKing01 said:
Syureria said:

Been looking everywhere but can’t find it can you please give me the link
serch "3 piece hanimatv" in Google

Anime List
Manga List
Blog Posts
Mar 14, 2023 4:05 PM

Jul 2014
Bruh what the hell happened?! This is not a masterpiece, this is a mastershit.
Apr 8, 2023 5:34 PM

Nov 2010
The animation got downgraded, and it kinda sucks they only had sex towards the end. But, overall, it was still good, and I still got a massive hard-on, especially during the Valentine segment when he was licking every inch of her. The smell of chocolate, sweat, shampoo, and her wet pussy must have been intoxicating! Not to mention she must have tasted great as well! 7/10
Apr 18, 2023 8:17 PM

Feb 2018
SkyLETV said:
Bruh what the hell happened?! This is not a masterpiece, this is a mastershit.
bro what the heck, this is masterpiecem ... you make me laugh about mastershit, lul nice one...
Jul 9, 2023 5:43 AM
Oct 2022
Kinda feeling empty. It was not like the first two but still it's OK.
Jul 11, 2023 2:47 AM

Oct 2017
it was mediocre, tbh.
Sep 24, 2023 3:06 PM

Aug 2017
where is luffy ​​
Mar 12, 7:22 PM

Aug 2021
The continuation of Master Piece.
With respect to the animation, the difference is quite noticeable. I liked that animation more, but there are parts here that are very good.
And to see Mira-san with the different outfits <3!!!
Very nice.
It was good.

Sep 12, 7:59 PM
Aug 2021
Animation Sucks, Nowhere near Masterpiece.

More topics from this board

» Another Masterpiece???

Ag_Akihiko - Oct 31, 2022

9 by deg »»
Feb 7, 2023 7:44 PM

» Masterpiece

Attackonfiller - Oct 31, 2022

22 by deg »»
Feb 7, 2023 7:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.