Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2022 7:54 AM

Dec 2021

Since this is a delinquent-type anime OVA, it has the usual staples, like visible-through-pants boners, "Oh wow I'm so horny" jokes, sexual assault / attempted date rape, and due to the premise, some borderline transphobic comedy. I know that automatically sounds like I'm saying this anime is the worst of the worst (And I know to some level-headed people that's enough to classify it as such), but please hear me out.

The comedy here is actually pretty funny, aside from the not so funny "Haha boner" and "Haha shemale" jokes. Like legit, there's a bit where one of the students challenges our substitute english teacher by asking here a very long multi-sentence question, in english. Not broken english either, like actually perfect english, and out sensei here just responds with "Did you say something?". This joke caught me so off-guard that I had to pause and rewatch that scene, not because of any confusion, but because I found it so funny.

Really, it's a shame that this anime doesn't have a proper fansub, because it's legit one of the funniest delinquent anime I've seen. It's got enough flaws that I'm struggling to justify giving it a 9/10, but it's deserving of an 8/10. Just know going in that it's got a "read the manga" type of end.
Daviljoe193Dec 19, 2022 8:05 AM
'Say the line, Bart' meme, but with Suiseiseki saying 'NTHE'
Jan 6, 10:30 PM

Sep 2016
This kinda reminded me of GTO just with a crossdressing element
Jul 7, 12:50 AM

Feb 2020
This was really fun, I would watch an entire series about this lol the comedy was on point and characters were awesome

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.