Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Feb 27, 4:56 PM
Apr 2022
i swear this show was almost made probably so Nanaka Suwa can get a voice acting and singing role. Since almost none of the love live sunshine actresses except for aina suzuki seems to getting roles.
Aug 23, 2:29 AM

Dec 2020
Cute little slice of life. Lil generic and nothing too spectacular but still a decent watch
Oct 12, 4:32 AM
Apr 2023
The sudden reveal that her parent's business was still running and that its employees had been restoring it apparently from the goodness of their hearts was a little bit sudden and unexpected.

I also thought there was a vague scene with some even looking business-people holding a contract at her parent's funeral. So I guess that was a misdirect to make it look like they stole the business after her parents died, but they were actually debt collectors or something...?

Still enjoyed the dynamic with the girls though, and I'm glad they were all reunited at the end, and it wasn't a sad and sentimental ending where they all move their separate ways.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 21, 2022

39 by GooseHybrid »»
Sep 26, 8:06 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 17, 2022

81 by GooseHybrid »»
Sep 25, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 10, 2022

52 by GooseHybrid »»
Sep 25, 4:37 AM

Poll: » Shinmai Renkinjutsushi no Tenpo Keiei Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 3, 2022

92 by AnchientProphet2 »»
Sep 12, 1:30 PM

» This is very good! A hidden gem!

RjtheGreat14 - Mar 3

11 by JadeHoxen »»
Mar 6, 8:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.