Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 10, 2022 7:44 PM
Sep 2021
What do you think of it? From the first episode it felt promising, but then I realized it doesn't get as much attention as I'd expect, so anyone else feel like it's that underrated? Also, c'mon, y'all are too harsh with the rating there.
Dec 10, 2022 8:32 PM
Dec 2021
KanekiKen523 said:
What do you think of it? From the first episode it felt promising, but then I realized it doesn't get as much attention as I'd expect, so anyone else feel like it's that underrated? Also, c'mon, y'all are too harsh with the rating there.

not rly underrated tbh, it was ok but it wasnt anything special rly, and it fell off a lot at the end
Dec 10, 2022 8:33 PM

Jul 2015
My personal pick for the worst anime of 2020.
Mostly because of false advertising.
It was supposed to be an action show, but it was just bland CGDCT with hard yuri bait dedicated specifically for those with thighs fetish
If you do not have such fetish you have absolutely nothing to look here for. I'm being serious here.
There is no story, and whenever it tries to tell one, it is completely predictable because of how generic it is. It is literally carbon copy of Symphogear but without it's charm. Two main girls are basically identical.

Dec 11, 2022 2:25 AM
Feb 2022
animacion is the thing that keept me in the show
Dec 11, 2022 8:28 AM
Jul 2018
It’s definitely a shame that I’d never gotten around to it as it was coming out, but the world building is on the bland side and aside from the animation there’s nothing to write home about. The yuri-bait is stock standard private school stuff and there’s way too many side characters. It’s a good-looking show that’s consistently mediocre in all other aspects, so while it’s no a waste of time, I don’t think it’s underrated per say.
Dec 13, 2022 3:32 AM
Sep 2021
Piromysl said:
It was supposed to be an action show, but it was just bland CGDCT with hard yuri bait dedicated specifically for those with thighs fetish
If you do not have such fetish you have absolutely nothing to look here for. I'm being serious here.
There is no story, and whenever it tries to tell one, it is completely predictable because of how generic it is. It is literally carbon copy of Symphogear but without it's charm. Two main girls are basically identical.
Why do you have to sound so toxic and why are you calling Hibiki the worst peotagonist in anime?
Dec 13, 2022 3:36 AM

Jul 2015
KanekiKen523 said:
Piromysl said:
Why do you have to sound so toxic and why are you calling Hibiki the worst peotagonist in anime?

You literally asked a question and I literally answered what I think about this show. How is this even toxic? lmao
And I call that Yellow Thing as the worst protagonist, because she is the worst protagonist, who singlehandedly destroyed an amazing series just because of how dogshit she is.

Dec 13, 2022 11:15 AM
Dec 2018
KanekiKen523 said:

The show has its moments. I don't expect it to be an 8+ show, but it should have been somewhere around mid 7s. There's definitely action, and one of the most beautiful animation Shaft has done recently. The story has some plot I'd say, nothing extraordinary but there's some coherent story. Fall 2020 definitely had worse shows which are rated higher. The way people rate shows here is beyond my comprehension. If you'd look at average ratings of all the episodes, you'll see a completely different stories. My guess is viewers were put off by CGDCT, thighs, and Yuri, expecting it'll be an all action show (there's action though but not as much as viewers might have anticipated). Overall good show, but maybe so many people ended up watching it when it wasn't targeted towards them. Bluray sales were decent, it made quite a lot of money, and served as promotion to the game.

Always cross check shows on Anikore.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2020

92 by Kira9204 »»
Jun 2, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2020

73 by Nanashi »»
Feb 5, 10:56 AM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2020

46 by damoInstinct »»
Oct 9, 2023 10:39 PM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2020

53 by damoInstinct »»
Oct 2, 2023 8:51 AM

Poll: » Assault Lily: Bouquet Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2020

53 by Foreall908 »»
Sep 9, 2023 1:56 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.