Forum Settings
Forums
New
Which of the two FLs should Jirou end up with?
Nov 3, 2022 11:19 PM

Jun 2016
I just want to see people's serious take on this
Nov 4, 2022 3:14 AM

Jun 2015
As a woman, I've found Akari to be an incredibly realistic character. I like the way she's mostly independent and isn't afraid to live for herself, but she is also feminine and caring at the same time. Sometimes I think "omfg that's literally me" whenever I'm reading her character because she's just that relatable. I also like her humor and the way she teases Jirou-- it reminds me of my own relationships lmao. And she has big titties so obv a W
ixaaNov 4, 2022 3:17 AM
Nov 4, 2022 4:15 AM

Apr 2014
short answer: Akari
long answer: Watanabe Akari
何それ?意味分かんない
Nov 4, 2022 7:01 AM
May 2009
I would choose Shiori XD
Nov 4, 2022 8:16 AM

Dec 2014
Since he's indecisive asf, and the story has stalled to pretty much Sub Zero levels, I'd be happy if he ended up with anyone at this point. It could be a background character that we never have seen before, and I'd be okay with that. At this pace, this manga is going to lead us by the balls for the next 5 years, and then have a Nisekoi ending. Might as well kill it before it gets there.
Nov 13, 2022 2:19 AM
Jan 2021
Akari brings out the best in him.She scolds him when he is wrong and their chemistry is incomparable. While shiori doesn't say anything to jirou
Nov 13, 2022 10:33 AM
Sep 2022
I don't know weather many people noticed it or not but akari and jirou's eye and hair colour are flipped
Nov 29, 2022 6:58 PM

May 2022
We all know what is going to happen. Shiori will prove she is best girl and will step aside, tears streaming down her face only when she is alone and no one will see. As always, she will put others before herself. And rightly so. Shiori could see from the beginning that Yakuin and Akari are meant for each other. It's tough on Shiori now, but she will be okay. She always will have Mei.

Okay, now I want a Shiori x Mei spinoff series.
Dec 4, 2022 6:39 PM
Jan 2014
Shiori's missed her chance/stayed indecisive a few too many times for my liking. Jiro doesn't even seem sure about her anymore to me. Akari is my answer.
Dec 5, 2022 10:30 AM

Jul 2014
The female main ofc :3

Dec 13, 2022 4:23 PM
Dec 2022
I honestly prefer Shiori I mean I’d feel bad for Akari but Shiori deserves him more cause she waited all those years since they where children but Akari only started liking him a few months ago and I have watched too many anime where the Shiori character ends up losing and cries a lot but alas accepted faith and I will honestly cry if Shiori ends up getting hurt
Dec 14, 2022 4:11 AM
Oct 2020
Akari!

Maybe if Shiori's rival(?) is not Akari, i would root for her. Also, it's already clear from the start who is the main heroine (at least for the manga reader).

I like Shiori, but i don't ship her with Jirou. Both her and Jirou is indecisive and kinda passive. Not saying it couldn't work, but I feel like it's gonna take much longer for their relationship to develop.

The only time i kinda ship Shiori with Jirou is when they were kids. Jirou was a lot more confident back then.
Dec 19, 2022 1:42 AM
Dec 2022
Iloveyuki said:
I honestly prefer Shiori I mean I’d feel bad for Akari but Shiori deserves him more cause she waited all those years since they where children but Akari only started liking him a few months ago and I have watched too many anime where the Shiori character ends up losing and cries a lot but alas accepted faith and I will honestly cry if Shiori ends up getting hurt
Shiori didn't wait at all. She was the one who rejected him and friendzoned Jirou. Jirou is the indecisive simp who's been waiting for Shiori. Akari and Jirou actually do stuff together and don't feel like stale bread unlike Jirou and Shiori. Even, Jirou and Akari's relationship is progressing without the outside interference of other people since they actually have strong chemistry and bond well naturally whereas Jirou and Shiori's relationship has required the help of others setting them up together multiple times.
Dec 19, 2022 10:30 AM
Dec 2022
honestly i hope shiori. her and jirou are just alike. she treats him well cares for him and truly loves him alone they both couldn't confess their feelings to each other i've read in these comments that shiori friendzoned him when she obviously didn't lol. for all you horny mfs that just wanna see akari and jirou bang (im jp chill) why would akari deserve jirou? jirou has always respected her and did whatever she asked and she only made fun of him used him and when the guy she wanted didn't want her back that's when she wanted jirou.. like ???? am i the only one who sees that lolll. and then constantly tempting him to sleep with her. akari seems self absorbed and insecure. she just likes the attention and wants people to want her. shiori is sweet classy and 100% deserves jirou more. but aye whatever happens. lol imagine if he just ends up with neither 😂
twiezgDec 19, 2022 10:34 AM
Dec 19, 2022 10:39 AM
Dec 2022
Iloveyuki said:

righttt i definitely ship them. i've also watched tons of anime where the nice girl like shiori gets heartbroken lol. she honestly deserves him more. akari only started liking him when she couldn't get who she wanted
Dec 20, 2022 12:58 AM
Nov 2022
twiezg said:
Iloveyuki said:

righttt i definitely ship them. i've also watched tons of anime where the nice girl like shiori gets heartbroken lol. she honestly deserves him more. akari only started liking him when she couldn't get who she wanted
Akari was falling for Jirou even when she was going for Tenjin. It takes reading to know the plot. Little by little her feelings where changing the course and by chapter 26 her mind was filled with Jirou more than Tenjin. When Akari lost in the forest it was Jirou who she was thinking about and her dialogue with Tenjin only gave her a push she needed. And most importantly, Tenjin noticed the change of spirit for Akari and turned her down because he knew he isn't the one she loves(plus his childhood trauma)
Dec 20, 2022 2:18 AM

Sep 2018
Akari will be there in a heartbeat for him. Shiori literally needs to be pushed by her friends just to muster up the courage to be there for him. When Akari was lost in the forest, Jiro ditched Shiori to find her so we can already see her bringing out the most development in him, allowing him to slowly rise to his potential
Feb 18, 2023 3:01 PM
Feb 2023
I think that altough both pairings could work, Akarai and Jirou is much better. The relationship is way more organic and they give the other side what the other side realy need. Akari makes Jirou more manly, funnier, more exciting, she brings adventure to his life, whereas Jirou balances Akari out since hes more on reliable and studious side (altough still not exceptional but he helps her out with her studies), he is like a safe anchor to a partying gyaru which tends to waste their lifes with "bad boys".
Jirou and Shiroi on the other hand as much as they are compatible, since they are kinda similar seems realy borring to me. I get they could be happy and lead their sweet, slow, romantic life - but it lacks adventure in my opinion, and some people need a busybody in their life like Akari to fully enjoy the taste of it.
PS to all those guys who says that Akari started liking Jirou after getting rejected and that she was toying with him - you must be as dense as most of those anime guys - she was turning all those situations into jokes to cover up embarrasement and she got into Jirou like realy realy fast. Women often go by how they feel around someone not some visible traits. She was still going after the blond guy since she was convinced that Jirou has eyes only on Shiroi. Emotional life is not black and white
klamczuszekFeb 18, 2023 3:13 PM
Apr 18, 2023 5:57 AM
Sep 2021
Probably Akari.

Because the author either is bad at writing, don't give a fuck about Shiori, or don't know how to make good scenarios/situations where Jirou & Shiori relationship could develop. Let's be real, all of their interactions either ended in nonsense chatter or one person pussy'ing out. There's no winning point for Shiori.
Apr 18, 2023 1:30 PM

Jun 2016
FreedomCanned said:
Probably Akari.

Because the author either is bad at writing, don't give a fuck about Shiori, or don't know how to make good scenarios/situations where Jirou & Shiori relationship could develop. Let's be real, all of their interactions either ended in nonsense chatter or one person pussy'ing out. There's no winning point for Shiori.

By far the most accurate analysis I've seen of this manga. At this point the tropes are a bit stale, it feels like the author is dragging the story on
Apr 26, 2023 5:52 PM
Apr 2021
Obviously Akari. The childhood friend never wins

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 68 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Feb 4

13 by Rendon13 »»
Oct 17, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 75 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Oct 5

12 by Nirabu »»
Oct 9, 7:33 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 74 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Sep 4

11 by Melancia_Saluja »»
Sep 20, 6:14 AM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 73 Discussion

Jesse-kun - Aug 3

6 by Anime-Otaku123 »»
Aug 15, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Fuufu Ijou, Koibito Miman. Chapter 72 Discussion

DarkHumor04 - Jun 4

10 by Nightmare_Okami »»
Jul 31, 5:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.