Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 2, 2022 5:18 AM
Oct 2013
overall showed off the body and fluids well with intensity of rape/torment.
Could have moved more strongly, especially with less still climax and the censor was a bit thick.
maybe could have expressed more frustration or shame.
Nov 5, 2022 9:04 PM
Jun 2021
paus lo mejor para este noviembre para fap fap y mas fap, hasta que qeuede seco
Nov 6, 2022 1:04 PM
Lewd Connoisseur

Nov 2011
Someone pls sue this studio for lack of trying. Holy shit.
Nov 9, 2022 11:00 AM
Mar 2020
hella disspointing how its just the same type of scene like in ep2
after all these years and we dont even get hotter new scenes instead just more of an ugly bastard lmfao
Nov 16, 2022 11:49 PM

Nov 2010
Aw man, I'm disappointed that Shizuka's sex scene didn't last long. I wish she was the one getting sexually tortured instead. I wanted to see her a-hole ripped apart by that monster guy!
I'm already fed up with Ikumi, but since the animation as decent, I still found it erotic, and I got a nice hard on especially during that anal destruction. hehe 6/10
Jun 11, 2023 12:40 PM

Jun 2021
As this is going it is safe to say that it will get another episode in the next year..... I don't know about the manga but if this doesn’t get more episodes I will start reading after 2024.

I also did wait a whole one year to see this anime as it came out in 2022. So no wonder I feel like an old man.
Yandere_@lover
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.