Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 31, 2022 2:01 PM

Mar 2007
At some stage, a person with a lot of potential improves to such an extent they leave their class mates, friends, colleagues and even teachers behind. It is then that they need to move on to study under higher level teachers to improve. Luo Feng has reached that stage. Everyone on his team knows it but a bunch think of quitting if he leaves as they are already short handed as it is.

The day comes. And the team does not hold him back. It is the right thing to do for him to go. I felt this keenly as I've been at that crossroads before. It hurts. But it's still the right thing to do.
Dec 19, 2022 8:56 PM
Oct 2019
that was sad seeing them have to say goodbye. i would love for fire hammer to see their "recruitment" efforts tick upwards if the notoriety of them "producing" such a high valued junior-level practitioner starts making its way through that city. but it's great that they were supportive of him moving onto the next phase of his development, and i'm looking forward to seeing this training and all these high-level teachers and peers in this training facility

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong Episode 26 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Oct 31, 2022

2 by ontans »»
Jun 22, 9:27 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong Episode 24 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Oct 31, 2022

2 by ontans »»
Jun 22, 7:42 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong Episode 15 Discussion

Stormy_77 - Oct 31, 2022

2 by ontans »»
Jun 18, 12:30 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong Episode 12 Discussion

HagePotPotato - Dec 18, 2022

1 by ontans »»
Jun 17, 12:05 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong Episode 4 Discussion

Xealias - Dec 13, 2020

2 by ontans »»
Jun 14, 12:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.