Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 18, 2022 9:56 PM
Feb 2017
I read this novel entirely from Japanese. It is really good. Ask me everything you want to know.
Jul 10, 2023 9:48 AM

May 2015
I really like this novel. I started reading it since the manga has only a few chapters, it doesn't even cover the first volume.

The romance is slow, but I think that's an advantage since it gives time for the MC to connect with the girls instead of them just falling at his feet because he has to have a harem or something.
Jul 2, 5:39 PM
Aug 2015
This is a pretty crazy volume. I didn't like it at first because it seemed like Nukumizu were being way to manipulative but I have come to the conclusion that it's intentional to show the consequences of his denseness.
Aug 27, 6:01 PM
Oct 2020
Ok, Nukumizu is officially in his popular faze lol. This is probably the craziest volume so far. I agree. This might be my favorite volume so far though it might just be biased because I like Shikiya. You know how Nukumizu called Ayano dense but I think he's just as dense lol. I also really loved Teiara in this volume. Honestly might ship her with Nukumizu the most though she's not my favorite right now. Shintarou's date with Nukumizu was great it was definitely one of my favorite parts of this volume. Who knows maybe I'll enjoy BL one day too. The unexpected though not entirely unexpected GL was also nice. Should I use Yuri and Yaoi? weird how in the west we use Japanese terms while they use english? I also wonder how Nukumizu's position in school will change now after so much happened in this volume?

If I have to say one thing negative about this volume it's probably the lack of lemon but that's ok. I'm sure the author will make up for it. There does seem to be some set up for another plot development with her. I'll just treasure the few gold moments we got of her.

More topics from this board

» Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Vol 7 discussion

Rexnihilo - Aug 29

8 by Westia_ »»
Sep 26, 1:58 AM

» Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Volume 6 Discussion

pablosolis - Jul 13

33 by tywhoppity »»
Sep 20, 8:47 PM

» Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Volume 3 Discussion

pablosolis - Apr 19, 2022

4 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 27, 12:21 PM

» Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Volume 2 Discussion

pablosolis - Nov 18, 2021

2 by Rexnihilo »»
Aug 26, 8:44 PM

» Where can I read this?

H-127 - Aug 4

4 by Hickykissy »»
Aug 16, 12:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.