Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 4, 2022 3:41 AM

May 2020
That was a very dramatic marriage proposal lol but it was sweet and it really suits them.

I think the time skip was nice. It was interesting to see how much things have changed in five years. Seigo ended up with Mio as expected, but I didn't expect a mini Seigo to be around lol. Also, it's pretty weird to see a "grown-up" Issei with black hair and... I'm guessing that Hayame might be hinting that she's pregnant at the end?

In my opinion that was a decent ending. No cliffhangers and all the relevant characters are happy. Overall 6/10.
Sep 4, 2022 6:57 AM
Jun 2022
This end was great. I really liked how cool Issei was about Hayame's literally worst-case-scenario dad. Also, after the time skip, the indirect way she reveals she is pregnant in the last page was very sweet. Also it was interesting that the older-looking Issei has reverted to conservative black hair.
Sep 4, 2022 9:49 AM

Jun 2016
pup1 said:
This end was great. I really liked how cool Issei was about Hayame's literally worst-case-scenario dad. Also, after the time skip, the indirect way she reveals she is pregnant in the last page was very sweet. Also it was interesting that the older-looking Issei has reverted to conservative black hair.

I read the raws a while back, as far as I recall Issei and Hayame have a girl who's shown in an artwork playing with Hayame's dad
Sep 4, 2022 1:54 PM
Jul 2013
Love the ending, wish we could actually see the wedding, Hayame in a wedding dress would been neat to see. Maybe have a few chapters for the wedding ceremony. No unnecessary drama but more of the grandma's teasing Issei about the wedding. But all in all, love the story and maybe we might get a spin-off or sequel about their everyday life. If this gets adapted into an anime, I'll be there watching every single episode.
Sep 4, 2022 3:22 PM
Dec 2020
Is chapter 110 the last chapter? I think the author made some epilogue chapters or something, sorry I can't understand japanese,I think he posted it in twitter
Sep 4, 2022 8:27 PM
serial obsessive

Jan 2012
I was very satisfied with this ending. I remember that Issei used to piss me off to no end, but over the course of this manga, he showed so much personal growth. Nearly every character that I disliked became likeable in the end. I'm going to miss this series a lot.
Forever a reader, rarely a watcher. Also listens to music.

⸢There are three ways to survive in a ruined world.⸥
⸢I’ve forgotten a few by now. However, one thing’s for certain.⸥
⸢And that is, the you reading these words will get to survive.⸥
⸢This story is for just that one reader.⸥
Sep 2, 7:20 PM

May 2022
It had a very satisfying ending which is good. The storyline after the entry of Big brothers childhood friend felt like I was reading script of some Indian TV Serial with all the overdrama, and that also continuously one after another.
I started reading it cause of its beautiful art style.
Overall it was good for casual read 7/10

More topics from this board

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 97 Discussion

nishant0 - Sep 3

0 by nishant0 »»
Sep 3, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 61 Discussion

nishant0 - Aug 29

0 by nishant0 »»
Aug 29, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 45 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Dec 4, 2021

2 by nishant0 »»
Aug 25, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 48 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Dec 12, 2021

1 by Jinx_Araragi »»
Aug 24, 10:05 PM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 2 Discussion

CalmTeaTime - May 4, 2023

0 by CalmTeaTime »»
May 4, 2023 7:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.