Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 27, 2022 7:47 PM
Jul 2022
Does anyone know this old manga from 2010~2015 that I read on old Fakku?
Story:
-I think first page is a close shot of a blond long hair heroine girl who is sitting by herself in a Onsen/Ryoukan/Japanese inn yukata (no color, black and white pages)
-The setting takes place at an onsen where a class reunion is happening
-The heroine is a girl who has the power to connect/see the string of fate that connect people to their ‘destined’ partners
-Everyone in the class reunion uses her matchmaking ability as excuse to have an orgy with everyone to ‘connect’ them to their fated partners.
-There is a scene where a short hair girl with curled up hair(think flat chest black hair oumae kumiko) is in a MMF threesome/foursome with other guys (she has her tongue sticking out and is in cowgirl position, I think she is also holding two other guys dicks)
-The protagonist appears to not take part in the orgy and thinks his classmates just want an excuse for debauchery.
-He meets the heroine who explains her power to him and laments about it
-The guy confesses to the heroine but she tells him his fate isn’t connected to her, but he doesn’t give up yet
-the guy and the heroine end up having sex
-the short hair girl in the hallway is the one who calls him, and the guy goes to check on her; short hair girl takes him into a room while saying she doesn’t feel so good, while the heroine is left behind.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Which hentai is this?

mordhue - Feb 11, 2016

15 by meowstik »»
Jan 22, 2022 8:32 AM

» [NSFW]Member Cards![OPEN]

Yuki_91 - Jun 4, 2015

4 by BlueBerryBear »»
May 18, 2017 7:29 AM

» Newsletters

Yuki_91 - Jun 4, 2015

3 by HamoNinja »»
May 14, 2016 7:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.