Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 26, 2022 4:17 AM
🇵🇰🇯🇵

Dec 2018
Just a recap, nothing special.
Jun 26, 2022 10:51 AM
Jan 2021
Man this was such badassery!

I'm not going to go over the events that were recapped because I've gone extensively into those individual episodes, but I will talk about my thoughts about the presentation.

The way Oden lived was just.... spectacular. He was free, LIKE LUFFY! He was independent, LIKE LUFFY! He was strong, not as much as Luffy but still strong nonetheless. He had some similarities to Luffy, but obviously nothing is better than Monkey D. Luffy, AKA Straw Hat Luffy, AKA The Fifth Emperor, AKA The Next King of the Pirates, the greatest and most badass fictional concept to ever become a conceivable human thought!

One strong thing about Oden as well is that he has a similar quality to Sanji. When he hears the cry of a woman, he can't help himself to lend aid. That's how he met his wife, Toki. Now the future is up to Momonosuke and Hiyori.

Lastly, Kaido will suffer for the dirty tricks he did to Oden when Luffy kicks his ass! I can't wait to see that unfold!
Jul 3, 2022 4:28 AM

Oct 2018
Just cool if in futur we only want to rewatch the Oden's story, but without that it's an episode we can not look without problem...
Jul 3, 2022 6:37 PM

Jun 2012
another filler yay, also didnt we just go over this side story?
Oct 11, 2022 4:24 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
One of those special recaps, I should have watched it when it first aired.
Nov 11, 2022 12:04 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Nice summary

you can't ask for pears from the elm tree!!! kekeke
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.