Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 19, 2022 9:40 AM
Jul 2018
yeah I have to sleep now again, holy shit that was a shit day, I have tears in my eyes and I am depresses as always but also extremely frustrated and triggered,

this hate....

I really dont know how to handle it...

and I have talked about this subject before too...

muryoo said:
Most people that are evil are usually successful, we know that from observation as we grow up.

Yet barely any media investigates this subject, it is always about the good guys, the good guys and the happy end..

Joker and Breaking Bad was one of the many exceptions, and it was a massive hit. People are fascinated and drawn to genuinely well written evil because we can relate to it

Whenever evil charachters are written they are usually very simple and one-sided

There is plenty of evil in the world however it is not understood well... and most publishers or writers dont want to deal with it altough it could sell so well... it probably has to be this way because those who are in controle, the TRUE EVIL, they dont want you to sympathize with the evil guys, they should be seen as simpletons who are just evil for the sake of being evil.

Because if you could actually see how people become wicked and evil and if you could understand it. Those who are in controle, and those who know all about it and only keep it a secret for their own benefit, would have to face dire consequences

With other words: If we understand under a functioning society, the status quo then evil has to be kept as secret as possible, because evil is opposition.

I mean what would one expect from some idiots from a forum who write about their pittiful lifes? Of course nobody could understand all the circumstances that led to this depressing state... the life of a loser or a failure and his thoughts

But thats not true, people are made to think like that, actually there is hardly anything more relateable ... it is not only profit, it is also censorship to maintain social order

So what I wanted to say is that Joker was a pretty good movie that almost got cancelled, it deals with stuff a lot can relate to, but if you would make more of this stuff people would rebel and the rich and beautiful would be forced to share their bread and since they are the incubents they naturally censor, badmouth,bully and shame so that it trickles down to the mass, altough the "mass" would surely be able to understand if the material was available

you will find no results in google when you search for "how to become evil", you would however get billion results if you would search for "how to transition"

The source of evil is exactly this defeated state, and the violence and the hate are only responses for opposition to deal with this state.

So when one asks "how to become evil", one might also ask "how to process a defeated state"

However these techniques exactly are secret knowledge and those who acquire it will themselves become corrupted incubents

if you truely want to become evil you have to find a way how to process hate into power

(copy pasted form 0618 thread for organisational purposes)
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Why get a girlfriend when you can get a boyfriend?

808gpp - Jun 19, 2022

3 by Karva1 »»
Aug 15, 2022 9:55 AM

» daily contribution 062022 ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Jun 19, 2022

70 by removed-user »»
Jun 20, 2022 12:10 AM

» globo homo mods...

0 by removed-user »»
Jun 19, 2022 8:46 PM

» dark jutsu #1 - identity turing test

0 by removed-user »»
Jun 19, 2022 6:02 PM

» lol the replies on that thread are a meme - how to get a gf

5 by 808gpp »»
Jun 19, 2022 10:37 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.