Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 24, 2022 1:45 PM
Feb 2021
That marks an end to Republic arc. Overall, it was definitely inferior compared to the kingdom arc. I did prefer the republic's characters over kingdom's tho(except king and queen).

Our protagonist has officially reached a royal rank with the idiot brigade on his tail. Excited to see where this goes.
Jun 8, 2022 12:01 AM

Apr 2013
Ugh. Looks like I have to wait until October for the official translation to be released. Wonder if the web novel version is alright/available...
Aug 21, 2022 11:25 AM

Oct 2020
Good riddance to the Republic. The stories felt too similar to me, every volume seemed to be about some Republic noble going insane (Loic, Serge, Emile, um… was it Fernand? I can’t remember) kidnapping a girl and then Leon having to rescue the girl and beat the noble up in Arroganz. While I certainly didn’t hate the stories, it just felt too much like it was treading water and I don’t think the author did enough to show why Angie and Livia would accept Noelle, especially considering how badly Angie lost it when Marie stole Julius. There wasn’t enough Angie or Livia while in the Republic either.

The stuff with Ideal was interesting. The early volumes had Luxion staring at the moon as if something was up there and we found out in this book he was a migratory ship for relocating the old humans. I assume this means at some point a big bad will emerge from there. I’m looking forward to seeing how the next volume moves the story forward.

More topics from this board

» Ending with volume 13 in march 2024

MegamiRem - Jan 16

2 by neel_senpai »»
Sep 2, 4:44 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Volume 1 Discussion

Satan1234 - May 16, 2022

1 by Lelewoski »»
Nov 3, 2023 1:25 PM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Volume 9 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Jun 21, 2022

3 by A1ter_00 »»
May 23, 2023 4:30 AM

» Luxion

Jupi-Jup - Jan 22, 2023

0 by Jupi-Jup »»
Jan 22, 2023 3:32 AM

Poll: » Otome Game Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu Chapter 8 Discussion

Satan1234 - Jun 16, 2022

1 by Junichi_Hashiba »»
Jan 15, 2023 11:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.