Dec 2018
1) Rolling Poké Balls 1:

2) Rolling Poké Balls 2:

3) Rolling Poké Balls 3:

4) Rolling Poké Balls Kanto Version:

5) Rolling Poké Balls Sinnoh Version:

6) Rolling Poké Balls Johto Version:

7) Rolling Poké Balls Paldea Version:

Edit: Added new episodes, #6 & #7. (23-6-23)
DarkEmperor69Jun 23, 2023 3:34 AM
Aug 10, 2022 6:23 AM

Jun 2021
Rolling Poké Balls 1-3 (15min) | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV

Source: Pokémon Kids TV Official YouTube Channel
Apr 21, 2023 7:21 AM

Mar 2012
Hey DarkEmporer, you really helped me out with these posts will I try and delve into all the extra Pokemon anime stuff and right here it was easy enough to find the missing episode on Youtube, but wanted to let you know that your post is a lil off here.

The first Rolling Pokeballs is posted twice, 3 is in Kanto's spot and it just kinda shifts down from there, and you're missing the actual Johto video... or rather, the Johto video is posted right below you, but it's labeled as a compilation of 1-3?

No one is labeling these properly XD

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Apr 21, 2023 2:00 PM
🇵🇰🇯🇵

Dec 2018
MoonSpider said:
Hey DarkEmporer, you really helped me out with these posts will I try and delve into all the extra Pokemon anime stuff and right here it was easy enough to find the missing episode on Youtube, but wanted to let you know that your post is a lil off here.

The first Rolling Pokeballs is posted twice, 3 is in Kanto's spot and it just kinda shifts down from there, and you're missing the actual Johto video... or rather, the Johto video is posted right below you, but it's labeled as a compilation of 1-3?

Ok, so let me tell you. All of these episodes are in date (aired) order. That 1-3 is just a compilation of the 3 episodes. Try to refresh the page, it sometimes happen with me too (Link showed twice to me).
Apr 21, 2023 3:39 PM

Mar 2012
DarkEmperor69 said:
MoonSpider said:

Ok, so let me tell you. All of these episodes are in date (aired) order.  That 1-3 is just a compilation of the 3 episodes. Try to refresh the page, it sometimes happen with me too (Link showed twice to me).
Oh my bad, man, that was just a REALLY weird and persistent glitch on my end after all. Glad to know I wasn't alone though.

I'm level on MAL-Badges. View my badges.
Apr 21, 2023 5:00 PM

Jun 2021
The videos shared above by DarkEmperor69 are correct, everything labeled properly. I just happened to share a compilation I saw on one of the official channels (for those who'd rather watch all 3 in just 1 video). I didn't share here to correct anyone or to cause confusion as I also put the title.

Anyways, here are all the CoroCoro Monster Ball (Rolling Poké Balls) videos from Pokémon's YouTube channels (with airing dates which you can always check on the description box in YT):

On Pokémon's Japanese YouTube channel (same as the above; just added the dates):

1. Rolling Poké Balls | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV [22 Feb 2019 | 5:29]

2. Rolling Poké Balls 2 | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV [18 Oct 2019 | 5:30]

3. Rolling Poké Balls 3 | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV [24 Apr 2020 | 5:31]

Compilation of 1-3: Rolling Poké Balls 1-3 (15min) | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV [14 Aug 2020 | 15:39]

4. Rolling Poké Balls: Kanto Region | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV [8 Jan 2021 | 5:30]

*I like this one because the characters appear like how they are listed on the Pokedex.

5. Rolling Poké Balls: Sinnoh Region | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV​ [19 Nov 2021 | 5:30]

6. 【ポケモン公式】コロコロモンスターボール ~ジョウト地方~ (Rolling Poké Balls : Johto)-ポケモン Kids TV ([Pokémon Official] Rolling Poké Balls - Johto Region - Pokémon Kids TV) [21 Oct 2022 | 5:59]

7. 【ポケモン公式】コロコロモンスターボール ~パルデアー地方~ (Rolling Poké Balls : Paldea)-ポケモン Kids TV【Nonverbal】 (
[Pokémon Official] Rolling Poké Balls: Paldea - Pokémon Kids TV [Nonverbal]) [23 Jun 2023 | 5:10]

Source: Pokémon Kids TV Japan Official YouTube Channel

OR

On Pokémon's English YouTube channel:

1. Rolling Poké Balls | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV [29 Jan 2021 | 5:46]

2. Rolling Poké Balls 2 | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV [29 Jan 2021 | 5:46]

3. Rolling Poké Balls 3 | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV [24 Mar 2021 | 6:01]

Compilation of 1-3: Rolling Poké Balls 1-3 (15min) | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV [7 Jul 2021 | 16:10]

4. Rolling Poké Balls: Kanto Region | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV [12 Jun 2021 | 6:01]

5. Rolling Poké Balls: Sinnoh Region | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV​ [19 Nov 2021 | 5:30]

6. Rolling Poké Balls: Johto Region | Pokémon Fun Video | Pokémon Kids TV​ [21 Oct 2022 | 6:00]

Source: Pokémon Kids TV Official YouTube Channel
IridescentJauneOct 7, 2023 7:32 PM
Mar 9, 3:52 AM
Sep 2017
Thanks for the compiled list/videos
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.