Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 17, 2022 7:52 AM
May 2020
I have 2 questions:
1) what happen to kei and ayanokouji when mii-chan was visiting ayanokouji? Like seeing the illustration confuse me
2) what happen within the 10 seconds between arisu and ayanokouji?
Does it just leave up to our imagination or was did i miss few detail? Or maybe will it be explained in the future?
May 25, 2022 6:59 PM
Dec 2018
As my Japanese is not very advanced, I also don't understand a lot on what happened during those important 10 seconds lol.
I actually came to forum looking for explanations.
Jun 4, 2022 2:57 AM
May 2021
Sincere_T_ said:
I have 2 questions:
1) what happen to kei and ayanokouji when mii-chan was visiting ayanokouji? Like seeing the illustration confuse me
2) what happen within the 10 seconds between arisu and ayanokouji?
Does it just leave up to our imagination or was did i miss few detail? Or maybe will it be explained in the future?

Late reply. So I recently finished a fan translated version of Y2V6 and also viewed the forum with regards to the Kiyotaka and Sakayanagi interaction. I found a plausible and realistic reply. Here’s my take—

With regards to your first question, I believe it can only be answered with some speculations at best—either from earlier volumes or from completing Y2V6. Frankly, I was also confused by her expression when I first saw it as it portrays bitterness. Quite odd right, especially since many expect Kei’s and Kiyotaka’s relationship to be good. But if you remembered from previous volumes which suggests the final destination of their relationship, you would know it’s *temporary. And if you remembered what happened around the end of Y2V6, you would come to understand/confirm that Kiyotaka prefers Sakayanagi over Kei(reason stated in the dialogue though not the most direct). If I were to guess Kiyotaka might have informed her of their concluding relationship.

With regards to the second question, an individual on Reddit mentioned that it could have been a ‘warm embrace’ as suggested in an earlier volume. Probably something Sakayanagi desired/was curious about. This makes a lot of sense when analysing the situation as consequently, during their interaction, Kiyotaka may have reciprocated to convey his “feelings”/send his intended message(which obviously she understood).
E-LiasJun 4, 2022 3:23 AM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 12 Discussion

NaughtySempai - Aug 13

10 by JayKitsuneTV »»
Sep 4, 9:42 PM

» Sakayanagi vs Ryueen

kiyopon111 - Sep 4

2 by deebosamuel »»
Sep 4, 11:24 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 11 Discussion

Pussyit8 - Jun 10

4 by ImenonoawaiDream »»
Aug 11, 10:44 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 9 Discussion

Syureria - Feb 24, 2023

10 by szewc »»
Jul 31, 5:26 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 8 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 24, 2022

29 by jas-samaaa »»
Jul 24, 7:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.