Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
May 10, 2022 5:54 AM
Nov 2015
Well, since the anime doesn't cover much about the setting and magic system. They only cover the basic so i decide to re-read volume 1 of the light novel and make this post.
BTW, i am sorry for my english :(. If you notice a typo, please tell me
Basically the setting and magic system in Shokei can be sum up like this:

I. The world: Divide by two major area
- Nations: The area where people living in there, you can just calls them countries. Each nation is isolate for the most part because the distance between each nation is far
- The wild frontiers: The wild land, cover most of the world. Normal people don't live here. The land is not liveable because of human error disaster from the past, monsters, conjuring soldiers. Its extremely unsafe for people to travel in these land, that's why most people in Executionner spend their whole life in their country
II. The Faust:
1. They worship the lord, no doubt
2. While The noblesse oversee the common, the faust oversee the noblesse. They have the biggest armed force in the world.
3. In each nation, there are a Faust branch in that country. That faust branch is govern by the archbishop
3. They govern over matter such as: minting currency, making and enact universal laws across continent,....
4. They held most of the secret in the world, therefore they are advance than other classes. The noblesse was restricted because many technique, technology deemed taboo
5. They maintain a good relationship with the common, i assume its because of propaganda and faith
6. Priestess was divided in 3 ranks: Nun (black clothes)< Noive (White clothes) < Official priestess (Navy robe)
7. Priestess are not allowed to marry, if they want to marry, they must leave the faust. these rules were actually in place to prevent partiality due to family, since the Faust have the strongest authority

III. Magic
1. Ether aka guiding force: The energy to use magic, basically its just prana or od or mana. Whatever you want to call. Each person have different Ether capability. For example, Menou have a low capability while Momo have a high capability. Isekaiers are different league compare to normal people
2. Conjuring: To use magic, one must invoke a crest. Crest are pre built spell that engraved on stuff like knife, clothes, coin,.... In most case, you can only engraved 2 or 3 crest on an object. Except the scripture, its a big book contain many crests in it. You also need to control the ether to use magic. A spell depend on how many ether you have and how good your control are. Fast conjuring or complex conjuring require high degree of control
3. Concept of three primary color of lights: Red, blue, green. They are the purest colors, the world was painted by 3 colors. When combine together, they can make other colors, it can even create a conjured world. A conjuring soldier with 3 colors can destroy nations
4. Concept of Original sins: Use to summon demons and monsters. The monsters from ep 5 is made through original sins
5. Pure Concept: The unique power that the lost one use, they are extremely powerful. Their abilities depend on what concept they have. Everytime a lost one use pure concept, they are losing their memory. Until they become the concept in human form
hoatuyMay 10, 2022 7:49 AM
May 10, 2022 6:26 AM
Nov 2020
hoatuy said:
Well, since the anime doesn't cover much about the setting and magic system. They only cover the basic so i decide to re-read volume 1 of the light novel and make this post.
BTW, i am sorry for my english :(. If you notice a typo, please tell me
Basically the setting and magic system in Shokei can be sum up like this:

I. The world: Divide by two major area
- Nations: The area where people living in there, you can just calls them countries. Each nation is isolate for the most part because the distance between each nation is far
- The wild frontiers: The wild land, cover most of the world. Normal people don't live here. The land is not liveable because of human error disaster from the past, monsters, conjuring soldiers. Its extremely unsafe for people to travel in these land, that's why most people in Executionner spend their whole life in their country
II. The Faust:
1. They worship the lord, no doubt
2. While The noblesse oversee the common, the faust oversee the noblesse. They have the biggest armed force in the world.
3. In each nation, there are a Faust branch in that country. That faust branch is govern by the archbishop
3. They govern over matter such as: minting currency, making and enact universal laws across continent,....
4. They held most of the secret in the world, therefore they are advance than other classes. The noblesse was restricted because many technique, technology deemed taboo
5. They maintain a good relationship with the common, i assume because of propaganda and faith
6. Priestess was divided in 3 ranks: Nun (black clothes)< Noive (White clothes) < Official priestess (Navy robe)
7. Priestess are not allowed to marry, if they want to marry, they must leave the faust. these rules were actually in place to prevent partiality due to family, since the Faust have the strongest authority

III. Magic
1. Ether aka guiding force: The energy to use magic, basically its just prana or od or mana. Whatever you want to call. Each person have different Ether capability. For example, Menou have a low capability while Momo have a high capability. Isekaiers are different league compare to normal people
2. Conjuring: To use magic, one must invoke a crest. Crest are pre built spell that engraved on stuff like knife, clothes, coin,.... In most case, you can only engraved 2 or 3 crest on an object. Except the scripture, its a big book contain many crests in it. You also need to control the ether to use magic. A spell depend on how many ether you have and how good your control are. Fast conjuring or complex conjuring require high degree of control
3. Concept of three primary color of lights: Red, blue, green. They are the purest colors, the world was painted by 3 colors. When combine together, they can make other colors, it can even create a conjured world. A conjuring soldier with 3 colors can destroy nations
4. Concept of Original sins: Use to summon demons and monsters. The monsters from ep 5 is made through original sins
5. Pure Concept: The unique power that the lost one use, they are extremely powerful. Their abilities depend on what concept they have. Everytime a lost one use pure concept, they are losing their memory. Until they become the concept in human form

Clarified some things, thanks.

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.