Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 6, 2022 5:01 PM

Jul 2017
Uh, Martes' mental parliament sessiion of a state of democratic emotional disarray?

While the Extractors always did their clientele offers, it's Martes' emotional attachment to get close to Equa in her daily life. Whilst being taken care of pandas in Ueno's animal park, it's the strange occurrence of 2 halves of Martes not being able to come to a consensus. And it's only with Equa being in danger that both halves can come together as one.

What a strange mental episode.
Apr 6, 2022 5:37 PM

May 2021
Martes' mental conflict being represented as split factions - moderate and conservative, cracked me up. Reminded me of how Kaguya's mental battles played out. Luckily, Equa being in danger helps the two parties come to a resolution. If only it were this easy in real life for opposing political parties to shake hands...

That said, I'm wondering how tf they destroyed the statue with guns. Also, wtf happened to reparations.

Apr 6, 2022 6:01 PM

Dec 2016
This show can't get any wackier after communist penguins.

This show: hold my beer. Slime girl with 3 dozen chibi council dueling between primal instincts and common sense. And also a cult of walking and talking bears living inside a huge statue.
Apr 6, 2022 9:08 PM

Jan 2008
Fun fact: while this is obviously fictional and exaggerated, there is some truth behind the whole idea of your brain's cells "voting", in a manner of speaking, whenever you have to make a decision. I heard that from a doctor a few years ago and I thought it was neat.

In any event, I thought the episode was fun. Still a lighthearted show more than anything else, but unlike other people I don't have a problem with that.

Apr 7, 2022 3:53 AM

Jan 2013
Nothing can beat Peguins, but this episode was pretty good.
Apr 7, 2022 6:01 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Bruh now slime girl had a parliament inside her head, with lots of chibi member act as a separate parties there. Then when the grenade arrive to split her body, a mess happened. Not about extracting some random client to their dream places, but this time its about extracting Martes splitting idealism of her love into another level. Good thing that there's some nerve system inside called democrazy to mediate all the difference and unite them all separated body blob on a perfect time, making Equa senpai successfully being saved in the end. If not then, say goodbye to the Estab-Life....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Apr 7, 2022 7:46 AM

Sep 2009
Did Naganawa do all the voices for the parliment?
Apr 7, 2022 12:43 PM
Jun 2015
komic said:

Watch the episode, you should know by then.
Apr 7, 2022 12:44 PM
Jun 2015
RioFS said:
Martes' mental conflict being represented as split factions - moderate and conservative, cracked me up. Reminded me of how Kaguya's mental battles played out. Luckily, Equa being in danger helps the two parties come to a resolution. If only it were this easy in real life for opposing political parties to shake hands...

That said, I'm wondering how tf they destroyed the statue with guns. Also, wtf happened to reparations.

This is Exactly Hong Kong in a nutshell (sighs)
Apr 8, 2022 2:22 AM

Oct 2008
uchimaki131 said:
komic said:

Watch the episode, you should know by then.

VA specializing in loli has impressive range! kudos to her!

Apr 9, 2022 3:05 PM
Mar 2020
Really enjoying this series so far. Funny but interesting seeing how two parts of Martes works in this episode. I hope this paves the way for some backstory on her too
Apr 10, 2022 12:48 AM
Jan 2013
Still baffled by the 5.X score, this has been consistently fun so far, enjoying this a lot more than a bunch of the other shows this season.
Apr 14, 2022 2:33 PM

Feb 2020
This show is just getting more weirder. :P
Apr 18, 2022 12:01 AM
Mar 2012
some weird cities there & Ueno becoming cute zoo/bears hideout.
All them Martes hilarious & very current eventy, divided like american politics, trying to fix gdp (and resulting hyperinflation). lol that fringe party.
A Hamefura setup but with a more extreme better planned story.
Some scary allegory there with members poofing away as the division escalates, maybe "How Democracy Dies"?
oh & confession happened congrats

More topics from this board

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 3 Discussion

KANLen09 - Mar 30, 2022

18 by Deago »»
Dec 8, 2023 10:23 PM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 1 Discussion

fourberie - Mar 23, 2022

32 by Deago »»
Dec 3, 2023 3:18 AM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 12 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jun 1, 2022

25 by Stealth012 »»
Sep 21, 2022 4:04 AM

» Episode... 13!?

removed-user - Jun 8, 2022

3 by removed-user »»
Jun 9, 2022 6:10 AM

Poll: » Estab-Life: Great Escape Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - May 25, 2022

10 by Viewland »»
Jun 1, 2022 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.