Forum Settings
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
Apr 5, 2022 8:43 PM

Jun 2016
From what I've seen it appears that the majority of the fanbase liked the ending with some even going so far as calling it genius but to me it just felt like it came out of nowhere and it was just a mediocre attempt to place two very different series in the same universe. What am I missing? Were there any smart hidden hints that completely flew over my head?
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Apr 5, 2022 10:02 PM

Jan 2009
none its just nostalgia and fans have been predicting this all this time ever since the moon on Fire Force is similar to the moon of Soul Eater
Apr 12, 2022 5:50 AM
Apr 2022
How did you miss the 1st cataclysm turning the real world into the fire force and the 2nd turning that world Into the soul eater one? Each world after the first was human ideas merging with earth i.e talking animals and by the third time Earth is a cartoon a human idea.
Apr 12, 2022 6:34 AM

Jun 2016
Ekweo-011 said:
How did you miss the 1st cataclysm turning the real world into the fire force and the 2nd turning that world Into the soul eater one? Each world after the first was human ideas merging with earth i.e talking animals and by the third time Earth is a cartoon a human idea.

I didn't miss that chapter. I just didn't find it as smart as most people made it out to be. I thought it was pretty weird and didn't like the direction it took the series. It was unecessary imo.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Apr 12, 2022 3:36 PM
Apr 2022
Theo1899 said:
Ekweo-011 said:

I didn't miss that chapter. I just didn't find it as smart as most people made it out to be. I thought it was pretty weird and didn't like the direction it took the series. It was unecessary imo.

Considering ff as his last manga it makes plenty sense and it helps explain any abnormalities in that world, their have been hints since early in the story as an example during the Chinese peninsula arc the landscape is comprised of unfinished sun's and moon's as if an attempt to transform the world had taken place.

Once we learn what The great cataclysm (something that has been there from the start) is human thought given form we arrive at the conclusion that human thought Is MADNESS because what humans think about most is death so in ff world people randomly combust so it makes people despair which cause MADNESS, in the soul eater world that shinra created he made death(shinigami-sama) rule over all to normalize death so people wouldn't fear death or despair.
Ekweo-011Apr 12, 2022 3:49 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 304 Discussion

deg - Feb 19, 2022

36 by linkmax1412 »»
Aug 14, 11:56 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 281 Discussion

SideCharacterKal - Sep 12, 2021

16 by linkmax1412 »»
Aug 14, 10:07 PM

» The Fire Force/Soul Eater connection?

Fullmetaldak - May 20

6 by Fullmetaldak »»
May 21, 10:29 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Chapter 255 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Feb 18, 2021

24 by Gorgos »»
May 7, 5:58 PM

» How's the Ending?

CJustawaye - Oct 25, 2022

7 by SoulessAnime »»
Aug 10, 2023 8:21 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.