Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 26, 2022 9:31 PM

Apr 2014
i really enjoyed this story, i am surprised this is so obscure on this site. hopefully it gets more attention in the future, this is one of the better webtoons imo. i really adore that it commits to being a tragedy all the way to the end
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 17, 2022 12:18 AM

Jul 2021
Fucking tragedy but it's well executed. Love it.
Jul 29, 2022 8:45 PM

Jun 2015
I loved this story so much. The ending was tragic and heartbreaking, but it's a great depiction of Korea under Japanese occupation and the organization being completely destroyed is well... true to life.

Solid manhwa tho, would absolutely read this again (and prepare to get my heart broken, again)
Apr 26, 2023 1:47 AM

Dec 2015
This was such a great manhwa, I loved reading every single chapter.
Even though it was obvious that this was a tragedy and was going to end as one, I still couldn't help but look forward to the next development and hope that this will somehow end in a happy way.
Also, all of the characters were realistic and likeable or you could at least understand their motives.
The only thing I wish we had seen is a bit of Uihyeon's perspective at the end of the story.
I wonder if the special chapters are about that or something else. On MAL this manhwa is supposed to have 109 chapters, but the story ends on episode 105, which is 106 chapters in total with the prologue added. Does anyone know of these 3 chapters really exist somewhere or what they are about?

More topics from this board

» This gem will soon have a strong increase of readers

RaviDavi - Mar 2, 2022

1 by Halfgui »»
Feb 8, 2023 6:35 PM

» Whale Star: The Gyeongseong Mermaid PV

IridescentJaune - Dec 29, 2022

0 by IridescentJaune »»
Dec 29, 2022 5:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.