Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2022 7:29 AM

Nov 2011
Not bad with the momentum this episode. The score was evenly matched and Haru played with heart and determination.

There was also a lot of physical plays with the sliding and battles from both sides. If you ask me, this may be one of the most intense episode yet.
Mar 20, 2022 8:10 AM

Oct 2009
So THAT was the big upset in Sakaki's past... oh dear. Episode still felt like a little to fast with the game in-between the flashbacks though, but definitely much better quality than others.
Mar 20, 2022 8:16 AM

Jan 2017
For a final, this was the first decent match for this whole show. There is even a non-shot technique showcased here by Adalbert and a proper shot technique with different background by Sakaki

So that's Sakaki's reasoning/phobia on why he doesn't want to pass to Yamato eh. Very trivial but it's a phobia from the past after all
Mar 20, 2022 8:22 AM

Nov 2019
As always, Sakaki's attitude remains prevalent in the episode, but the reason behind why he doesn't pass to anyone is because of Nagato's circumstances in the past.

I mean, I can kind of understand, but the reveal was showed way too late in the show that my view on Sakaki as a character has almost, if not, already soured to the point of no return.

Yamato and the rest of the Koyo team are practically the remaining things that I still somewhat enjoy about this show.

1 episode left, looks like I'll have to expect a rushed ending. Futsal Boys' situation to me is looking like a double edged sword because even if our first soccer (I know it's technically futsal) anime of 2022 is pretty bad, the other soccer shows airing this year (Ao Ashi & Blue Lock) will be significantly better, so at least there's that to look forward to.
Mar 20, 2022 9:12 AM
Sep 2015
Only one episode left and there are still two teams that left undefeated, Amano Gawa (the beach team) and Okazan (big boss). But there's almost a zero chance to get season 2. Look like the story will continue in game (which is region exclusive to Japan only)
Mar 20, 2022 12:11 PM

Jul 2017
In the end, Sakaki STILL chooses not to pass the ball to Haru. My man, what the hell are you thinking???

It's all past phobia that prohibits the One Unpass Man Sakaki from doing what he does best, and SERIOUSLY this is the issue with the entire show: drag one stupid trust issue that from a phobia, turns into a character trait. From the friend that he used to trust the most (Nagato) to the new Koyo team, this kid has some serious trust problems.

Koyo vs. Adalbert the re-match, this time for Nationals. The character lineup quality is so reminiscent of the game, feels like an Easter Egg for those who are playing it in Japan. And for both sides to score goals while playing cautious, this is probably the only decent match of the series with no BS "superpowers", just plain ol' good futsal. Haru is being a good team sport teammate, and his goals translate his play.

Koyo leads Adalbert 3-2 on the 1st half, but how will this translate for the finale next week? And Sakaki, better get off your high horse soon and trust the team.
Mar 20, 2022 3:42 PM

Apr 2012
"If you can't get my passes, you might distance yourself" dude, literally what would be the difference? You are already distancing yourself from him alright. I can't with this drama queen lmao.

Also, this whole backstory reveal doesn't actually work, because even in the past, Nagato was the ONLY one who Sakaki was willing to pass. He said it himself. So the truth is, he has never been a team player. His trauma is the smaller part of this whole "passing-phobia", the bigger is his massive ego that has always been there. End of story.
OokamiRisuMar 20, 2022 3:59 PM
Mar 21, 2022 6:26 AM

Nov 2013
lol sakaki is so bad... "people can't get my passes" , yet half his passes are thrown to like 200 meters ahead of the players, wtf kind of passes are those? lmao
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Mar 21, 2022 9:38 AM

Nov 2015
I thought something bad happened to Nagato... XD Sasaki ​just doesn't want Yamato to leave him like his friend did lol

younger brothers of the death painting wombs,
lend me your strength!! fire!!
like Esou... I must fight with grace!
like Kechizu... I must fight freely!!
and like Yuji... I must fight with power!!!

deliveriescollectionreverie sonata
amazing set by ec secret snowman < 333
Mar 26, 2022 2:56 AM

Aug 2019
Is it really necessary to wait until the final episode to see Sakaki pass the ball to Haru once more. I understand he’s trauma it’s the reason behind this odd behaviour but Haru it’s different. He would never do that to him.
Apr 2, 2022 12:29 AM

Nov 2012
Toi is a bad team captain. Sakaki needs to be benched.
Sep 15, 2023 11:30 AM
Sep 2023
because both teams died in a bus accident while going for match (btw they were in same bus for confidential reasons) No, really you really have to ask there next to 0 chance that this will get another season I personally like last episodes but overall whole season was garbage

More topics from this board

Poll: » Futsal Boys!!!!! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2022

17 by Ablfzanime »»
Sep 15, 2023 11:28 AM

Poll: » Futsal Boys!!!!! Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 13, 2022

6 by Ablfzanime »»
Sep 15, 2023 11:27 AM

Poll: » Futsal Boys!!!!! Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 6, 2022

7 by Ablfzanime »»

Poll: » Futsal Boys!!!!! Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2022

7 by Ablfzanime »»

Poll: » Futsal Boys!!!!! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 20, 2022

7 by Ablfzanime »»
Sep 15, 2023 11:26 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.