Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 13, 2022 9:13 AM

May 2020
Love how grandma's so supportive of their relationship, but too bad her nosiness messed Issei's chance to get a kiss at the end lol.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the Okinawa trip!
Mar 14, 2022 6:33 AM

Jul 2014
I binged new chapters in one sitting! it's such an enjoyable read, but I wonder what stance will author take (if only Issei was a university freshman from the beginning it wouldn't be as conflicting for me as a reader...)
For me, it feels that Hayame should match well with our new "rival" and Issei is super cute with that high school girl, I wouldn't mind if we would go that route.
Maybe because I'm 23, but I can't imagine anyone my age dating a minor who is in High school (and not even last year of high school!) and for me... it really does feel problematic and even "waiting" aspect.
I was glad that they aged up issei in j-drama version, I don't understand why author decided to make Issei 16 in manga, because 10 year gap would've made it as conflicting regardless that he is 18 or even 20. but 16........

More topics from this board

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 97 Discussion

nishant0 - Sep 3

0 by nishant0 »»
Sep 3, 9:51 AM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 110 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Sep 4, 2022

6 by Jinx_Araragi »»
Sep 2, 7:20 PM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 61 Discussion

nishant0 - Aug 29

0 by nishant0 »»
Aug 29, 12:12 PM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 45 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Dec 4, 2021

2 by nishant0 »»
Aug 25, 11:11 PM

Poll: » Promise Cinderella Chapter 48 Discussion

ERROR-88 - Dec 12, 2021

1 by Jinx_Araragi »»
Aug 24, 10:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.