Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2022 6:23 PM

Nov 2019
Wow, this episode was different from what we were used to. Feel sad it was so short.

Luo Feng lured Liyao past the eels and kraken beastkings which wore him out, then Luo Feng tripped on several plant beasts and discovered that the island was dominated by plant beasts.

Unfortunately it took Luo Feng a bit too long to find out until he was almost trapped by the vines of a large plant beast/tree. I liked how he turned his spirit weapon into a tunnel boaring tool except they didn't mention where all the dirt was going.

Finally we get to see Luo Feng's brother and he reiterated his objective of finding the liquid to fix his disability.

I wonder what's in that massive cave system, looks like a downed space aircraft judging by the size of it. excited for the next episode
Nov 3, 2022 9:30 PM

Mar 2007
ST63LTH said:

Unfortunately it took Luo Feng a bit too long to find out until he was almost trapped by the vines of a large plant beast/tree. I liked how he turned his spirit weapon into a tunnel boaring tool except they didn't mention where all the dirt was going.

I wonder what's in that massive cave system, looks like a downed space aircraft judging by the size of it. excited for the next episode

I'm with you on the dirt thing? Like there must have been a lot! Don't tell me his flying daggers can pulverize dirt, even if it's dust it has to go somewhere!

My guess is the ancient artifact ships may yield some treasure? Possibly armor on the same level as that Li Yao has.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 22 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 16, 2022

3 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 10:34 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 20 Discussion

ST63LTH - Aug 1, 2022

6 by amf85 »»
Sep 16, 2:28 AM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

ST63LTH - Dec 28, 2021

5 by amf85 »»
Sep 15, 4:08 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 26 Discussion

ST63LTH - Sep 12, 2022

4 by ontans »»
Jul 9, 12:00 PM

Poll: » Tunshi Xingkong 2nd Season Episode 23 Discussion

ST63LTH - Sep 12, 2022

5 by ontans »»
Jul 9, 11:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.