Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2022 5:37 AM

May 2015
Noooooooo!!! Don't make her go back to the present!!! I really loved having the old version and future version of her together with senpai. They were really cute together as they were the same person so they knew each other and got along. It was just getting really good.

It makes sense though since they're going out and she changed her past like she wanted to and it would be unnatural for her to remain in the past with her past self. But still sucks cause it was so nice.

I'm assuming it'll be that her present self is now dating senpai because of what she did in the past to help them get together. Even if it is though its a bit sad cause it'll be like one of the two MCs disappearing as they'll merge into one in the present day.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 8, 2022 9:39 AM
Oct 2012
What more got me in all manga was how the author play a lot with both Nanasawa doing the same face hahaha but yeah I loved that so far, I hope they can stay togheter
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.