Forum Settings
Forums
Gazing at the Star Next Door
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 23, 2022 1:56 AM

Jul 2021
Why the heck does the art look so similar to Takane no Ran-san but step that aside I love me another childhood friend story and Subaru x Chiaki got an interesting chemistry, and yeah the usual, "ML is always popular towards all the girls" thing but I'm glad to see an FL who seems like she doesn't give a shit by it and lol what's wrong with Chiaki's face, I don't see a problem with it but their distance may seem to get farther from each other just because of that. I love her bestfriend though, she's supportive! I don't really like Subaru at this moment and I would think the same thing as this guy who Chiaki met in the mixer, Subaru gains his popularity because of his charisma and may get arrogant, thus would ask people like Chiaki for constant help which can be somewhat forcing? But that's just what I'm assuming in the later chapters

Edit: Oh it's the same author (referring to my point)
CQLLISTFeb 23, 2022 1:59 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.