Forum Settings
Forums
Sweat and Soap
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2021 2:09 PM

Jul 2017
tfw even the epilogue has an actual story/development to it loooool.

It's nice to see the actual progression of pregnancy (plus the sex if you include the official doujin lol) rather than immediately jumping to time skip with child. Plus a bit of Natori's future plans too when it comes to his work

overall another wholesome ending to an already wholesome ending

still the same thoughts as the original end
Short_Circut said:
Finally the end has been reached and what an ending it was. Lovely wedding, so nice seeing everyone happy (that letter at the end to asako's parents was very heartwarming lol) and big ups on tateishi for getting back together with that girl he really loved

but man, overall this is E A S I L Y one of the greatest romance mangas out there. It just does so many things right, especially with not only they style of drama and how the couple overcomes them (i.e., it's not always the couple fighting amongst themselves and they always communicate so good) but also just the amount of development for a series where the couple gets together early on. Usually these kinds of series' are more SoL based with maybe tiny bits here and there or right at the end, but to find a good early couple romance story where there's actually a developing story is quite rare if I say so. ofc the beginning was a bit too much (and I think it might be what deters a lot of people who are quick to drop) but with how much the story and characters develop it doesn't even matter anymore

And also the drama, such a good use of it. It's present enough that it spices things up, but it never felt over used or drawn out for too long to where it became a hinderence. Plus, the characters actually developed from them (especially the business card one) rather than pointlessly regressing only to create more drama

Easily an amazing series, makes me scared if an anime gets announced in the event they end up bottling it lmaoooo

easiest 10/10
Dec 15, 2021 3:28 PM
Feb 2021
Short_Circut said:
tfw even the epilogue has an actual story/development to it loooool.

It's nice to see the actual progression of pregnancy (plus the sex if you include the official doujin lol) rather than immediately jumping to time skip with child. Plus a bit of Natori's future plans too when it comes to his work

overall another wholesome ending to an already wholesome ending

still the same thoughts as the original end
Short_Circut said:
Finally the end has been reached and what an ending it was. Lovely wedding, so nice seeing everyone happy (that letter at the end to asako's parents was very heartwarming lol) and big ups on tateishi for getting back together with that girl he really loved

but man, overall this is E A S I L Y one of the greatest romance mangas out there. It just does so many things right, especially with not only they style of drama and how the couple overcomes them (i.e., it's not always the couple fighting amongst themselves and they always communicate so good) but also just the amount of development for a series where the couple gets together early on. Usually these kinds of series' are more SoL based with maybe tiny bits here and there or right at the end, but to find a good early couple romance story where there's actually a developing story is quite rare if I say so. ofc the beginning was a bit too much (and I think it might be what deters a lot of people who are quick to drop) but with how much the story and characters develop it doesn't even matter anymore

And also the drama, such a good use of it. It's present enough that it spices things up, but it never felt over used or drawn out for too long to where it became a hinderence. Plus, the characters actually developed from them (especially the business card one) rather than pointlessly regressing only to create more drama

Easily an amazing series, makes me scared if an anime gets announced in the event they end up bottling it lmaoooo

easiest 10/10
nice summary really liked the overall manga it's something new to the romance genre and I hope other authors might learn something from it,kinda felt sad that this is not well known but hope it will get an anime adaptation,Its a good decision by author to make full serlization of the one shot,it was author first serlization other than one shots so hope he will make more manga after this, eaisly a 10/10 for me.
Ratings doesn't matter only enjoyment does.
Masterpiece or mid, generic or fresh,best or worst are all subjective
Eren is goat,and aot is still a masterpiece (eg.subjective opinion)

Dec 17, 2021 8:34 PM

Jul 2013
full on doting mode gradma, hahaha

--

lil bit jealous huh asako? lol

--

amazing epilogue/bonus to an amazing ending on final chapter ( 97 ) <3
tsumugi inherited his father's quirk in smelling as well fortunately 🥰
Dec 28, 2021 10:47 AM
Nov 2021
I just want to confirm is chp 97.2 the final one or more will come out?
Dec 28, 2021 11:15 AM

Jul 2017
Palash123 said:

yes this is the final

Author has already started working on her new series
Dec 29, 2021 12:49 PM
Feb 2021
Short_Circut said:
Palash123 said:

yes this is the final

can u please tell me the name of the new series i like this series very much and looking forward for authors another works.

Dec 29, 2021 1:12 PM

Jul 2017
shivamrajput958 said:
Short_Circut said:

yes this is the final

can u please tell me the name of the new series i like this series very much and looking forward for authors another works.

it's called 'Kasane to Subaru' and it's basically a rom-com involving FL who's developing a butt fetish and a crossdressing ML (may even involve trans themes)

currently there's like 4 chapters out I think
Dec 29, 2021 9:10 PM
Feb 2021
Short_Circut said:
shivamrajput958 said:

it's called 'Kasane to Subaru' and it's basically a rom-com involving FL who's developing a butt fetish and a crossdressing ML (may even involve trans themes)

currently there's like 4 chapters out I think
ahhh nice,i think author likes to play with fetish themes,I hope it's comes out as something new and enjoyable.btw thankyou and have a nice day 👍😊

Jan 12, 2022 4:06 AM

Dec 2020
I made something...
Forum avatar: Lu, from Isekai Nonbiri Nouka
Nov 1, 2022 6:46 AM

Sep 2018
Their baby is so cute!!! Ahhhhh I want more ~
May 16, 4:18 PM

Mar 2008
I noticed a couple errors in the translated publication by Kodansha, it originally said the wedding was on the 28th of March, but the cake and gift location mentioned the 29th.

One thing I was a bit confused about, their marriage registration mentioned Asako's birthday as 6/19/67 and Natori's in 1960. Those can't be accurate, so maybe I'm misreading it.

A great series. I loved seeing it go from relationship day 1 to marriage to baby. One thing I would have loved to see was the bullies get their comeuppance that they so rightfully deserved.
May 17, 3:50 PM
Jun 2021
im so glad i was recommended to read this manga. such as good ending

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ase to Sekken Chapter 31 Discussion

Short_Circut - Oct 29, 2020

5 by Tenderizer79 »»
Jan 23, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Ase to Sekken Chapter 2 Discussion

lma_o - Sep 6, 2022

2 by surfpsycho41402 »»
Dec 5, 2023 12:29 AM

Poll: » Ase to Sekken Chapter 30 Discussion

Short_Circut - Oct 16, 2020

2 by Stripes »»
Aug 23, 2023 11:07 PM

Poll: » Ase to Sekken Chapter 29 Discussion

Short_Circut - Oct 14, 2020

1 by Stripes »»
Aug 23, 2023 10:57 PM

Poll: » Ase to Sekken Chapter 28 Discussion

lma_o - Sep 6, 2022

1 by Stripes »»
Aug 23, 2023 10:50 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.