Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 3, 2021 11:15 AM

Jul 2017
It's Winter in Tajimi, and molding takes a hot turn, which can feel quite comfortable.

Ximena finished her molding piece, and for a cutlery set, it's quite colorful and stands out with her Spanish roots as a motif.

As for giving Himeno some idea to create her piece, she's still quite lost. Nice to see some father-daughter time, but that's merely his worries. The adults sure had their time of fun as former classmates while Himeno joins in equivocally.

Hmm...the only thing that Himeno hadn't really made before is a mug cup, so that fits into the context of the show, so thanks Naoko for giving Himeno a really good idea.

Literature, like molding, can become a good influence of a dream.
Dec 3, 2021 11:16 AM

Apr 2016
I do also think that it is a very nice custom that Japan has, putting a food as an offering on the altars of the deceased family members.
Dec 3, 2021 1:16 PM

Feb 2020
Wow. Ximena did a really good job! I absolutely love that set and those colors.

Also, I like winter themed episodes a lot. Those ice sparkles are so pretty.

Best friends. Very cute scene. :3

SerafosMar 24, 3:33 AM
Dec 3, 2021 6:55 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ah, Ximena finally finished her first piece. Its surely an interesting set of pieces with the choice of all that brighty color. She also created another set for the offering one, which also a nice detail to be added to her creation. Lovely. But also made Himeno spacing out for how many times. Naruse cheered her on with that nice view, and helping her remembered what the title of these anime is about. Plus a little flashback from her sensei, about the embarassing poem which led her into the teacher job.

So, yeah, lets make a mug cup too, Himeno!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 3, 2021 11:32 PM

Oct 2016
Let's fucking go, Hime will finally make a mug too.

Ximena out here praising the sun, her set looked really neat.

Oh yeah, Hime and Nao scarf sharing, totally just besties right?

Their teacher's expressions when they brought up her poem was hilarious lmao.

I look forward to seeing Hime's mug.
Dec 6, 2021 12:03 PM

Jul 2016
Dude, Jimena's works are actually quite impressive. They are ready for sell, if you ask me.

Sweet episode as always. That Himeno x Nao moment was so adorable. Not to mention I'm so glad Himeno finally found the inspiration she needed.
Dec 7, 2021 1:13 AM

Oct 2017
Himena san's works were cute and it's so like her to make those.

Nao chan continues to be a great friend, she gave Hime the push she needed. Good to know more about Koizumi sensei. Their conversation lit a spark inside Hime. Excited to see what kind of piece she'll make.
Dec 9, 2021 3:52 PM

Aug 2019
I absolutely love the facial expressions in this show
Dec 15, 2021 7:47 PM
Oct 2021
Winter is coming.

I like that Jimena's works are similar to the ones the aztec people used to make. And having Tonatiuh, the sun god, in there was a nice detail.

Dang, that's a long scarf.

Dec 17, 2021 1:47 AM

Jun 2019
The winter season is finally here and man does it feel cold just by watching them let alone going outside myself. LOL. But, it's always nice to see Himeno's father worrying about her.
Feb 1, 2022 9:17 AM

Jul 2015
PRAISE THE SUN! I see Ximena is a fellow cultured person, perhaps also a hardcore gamer like Himeno's grandma lol.

Jan 7, 2023 1:34 PM

Nov 2018
I loved Ximena's sets!!!😍

I can't wait to see what Hime-chan will create!
"The me today will not ever make the future me to regret!"
(Emily Adachi from Air Gear: Kuro no Hane to Nemuri no Mori - Break on the Sky)

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 12 Discussion

Swagernator - Dec 17, 2021

22 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 9, 2023 12:22 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 11 Discussion

KANLen09 - Dec 10, 2021

13 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 9, 2023 12:14 PM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 8 Discussion

Swagernator - Nov 19, 2021

12 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 7, 2023 4:24 AM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 7 Discussion

KANLen09 - Nov 12, 2021

11 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 7, 2023 4:21 AM

Poll: » Yakunara Mug Cup mo: Niban Gama Episode 5 Discussion

KANLen09 - Oct 29, 2021

18 by KonokoAsada »»
Jan 4, 2023 1:03 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.