Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 12, 2021 5:30 AM

Nov 2011
I think Kouta might be too nice for a character in this show. At least the character isn't left out in the dust for some screen time.

Meanwhile on the battlefield, we got some classic battles but it didn't feel much different compared to the others. The fact is with the world they're in, no one is really safe ever.
Nov 12, 2021 5:32 AM

Jul 2017

The opening sequence of what Yamato has witnessed the last episode...more like the problem is Asuna being barely naked lols. She is technically the last to learn about this whole "aliens taking over the world" plot. Her memories are faint of how she is manipulated by Arshem to kill Yamato (unwillingly), and sensing each and every move from before slowly pieces the puzzle.

The afro-haired android dude Kouta who made a friend of Kindaichi though, hope he makes more. The judo sparring session of the blue-haired girl Momoka with the easily bullied service robot, and his time has come to be disposed of. All the pieces of the students are falling into place of being placed in the Rouges to fight the aliens, and more training to get hold of their surroundings.

For Jun and her instructor Captain Ibushi, fighting against the horde of Dractors that just come non-stop, and the new Megaton-class Rogue Maximus to combine their efforts, they're getting stronger.
KANLen09Nov 17, 2021 8:51 AM
Nov 14, 2021 2:33 PM

Dec 2015
KANLen09 said:

Thoughts to come with Nofunloli's release.

here's a quote from nyaa from... i guess... Nofunloli aka Milky-Sub about the October 8th upload [Nofunloli]Megaton-kyuu Musashi (HEVC) [7317D72C].mkv "So anyways, when I started working on this there were no subs out, but now I see that two people have already beat me to the punch. And here I was worried that the community would be deprived of Megaton-class Foreheads. May or may not continue subbing this."

a comment on that file by Guncannon states "UnkSubs is MTL [machine translation i do believe is what that acronym means] and my release is a low-effort joke that I have no plans to continue, so by all means."
... i edited that quote in-between the [ ] ...

the 'newest' episode of his/hers i can find on nyaa is episode 6.

ah, here we go. found more info... quote from Milky-Sub on file [Nofunloli] Megaton-kyuu Musashi - 06 (1080p Web) [63EA91D4].mkv posted on nyaa November 7th,

"I’m out of town again next week, expect ep. 7 subs to be delayed."

so UnkSubs is just doing 'brute force' translations hmm? thoughts?

also, an 'Anime-English translated' search on nyaa for Megaton ONLY shows Milk-Sub work and episode 1 by Guncannon on October 8th. so i guess Guncannon never went on to do another episode.
KiliianSleipnirNov 14, 2021 3:01 PM
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Nov 15, 2021 6:39 AM

Jul 2017
@KiliianSleipnir I always go by Nofunloli because initially UnkSubs and others were doing MTL (as proven) and that I know that that's not the way to watch a show in its "complete" experience. And if your MAL creation date suggests anything, then you must've been through the age of fansubs before official subs took over.

BTW, that post is already like 1.5 months old by then. If you want the complete experience, don't watch any of the RAWs and wait instead for Nofunloli. I know I can wait.
Nov 15, 2021 3:48 PM

Dec 2015
@KANLen09

oh god yes, my anime start-date is older than my MAL start-date... it's older than most of the users on this site... in the Summer of 1990 i was a Freshman in high-school when i rented Harmony Gold's ROBOTECH VHS Tape 1 English dub from a Hastings Books, Movies, Music, and More store. i was cruising the internet looking for anime info on dialup, scanning Yahoo! Groups, reading MySpace, posting and reading BBS. i never got into file-sharing/Napster et al. because back in the day i only had dialup and all that stuff was so sketchy you'd catch a PC-bug faster than using a $5 bar-girl to 'wet your wick'. i used KissAnime before .ME, before .RU, i used it back when it was a .COM let's put it another way, my Disqus profile has 10.3K comments... thousand... :> heh! the KissAnime community used to be a LOT more vocal/active before the 'shutdown' Aug. 15, 2020... :> and even when it was revived their Disqus boards massively lost participants.

mhm, so yep, i'm used to... the bare bones minimum fansubs... and the ones all those crazy dedicated Japanese folks who learned English created themselves. i groaned every-time a title came out from Sentai Filmworks' during their first decade of having the most infamously bad rep at translating on-screen kanji... even BEFORE they started officially streaming online. i've got DVDs i bought when ADV Films was still in existence. i'm even old enough to be an original purchaser of many of Funimation's 'one disk per box' era shows. guess you can say i'm one of the grains of sand that turned into the sandstone bedrock of Western otaku culture.

once in a while i need to remind the new-kids that, 'back in my day... we used to wait months if not years for anime!' so when i get irritated at pirate sites who can't keep up with each-other anymore and take 14+ DAYS to get 'Megaton' eps 6&7 up. then the same sites who entirely ignore 'Komi-san' eps on the fansub site animotvslashz... i've got a WAAAY different perspective than the average Joe/Jane on the street. especially since the number 1 reason i don't Torrent/Magnet is my DSL's so dinky that tortoises on Quaaludes are passing me in the slow-lane.
just an ol school otaku enjoyin the life. don't sass me kiddies, i've been otaku probably since before you were born. leave me in peace and i won't bother you either.
Nov 16, 2021 9:51 PM

Feb 2021
Another great episode. This is sadly the underdog of the season.
Nov 18, 2021 7:30 AM
Jan 2018
It was a nice episode. This show is predictable comfort food. I just hope it doesn't aim for a 50 episode run. There isn't enough content to keep the story interesting. 24 episodes will probably be more than enough. But who really knows with how long these children's anime tend to be.
Nov 18, 2021 12:38 PM

Jan 2009
that multi-target missile is cool eh

and the Judo girl and Robot will join the crew too
Nov 21, 2021 6:15 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
The android's got some nice fighting moves.

Also, is this series really aiming for the 50 episodes run? Damn, that's a lot.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓

More topics from this board

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2021

24 by waldy713 »»
May 18, 8:44 PM

» Coming Soon on Crunchyroll Worldwide

removed-user - Mar 28

5 by Alkimia »»
Apr 25, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 8, 2021

11 by dhell26 »»
Apr 4, 3:35 PM

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2021

7 by Rei_III »»
Oct 23, 2022 11:32 AM

Poll: » Megaton-kyuu Musashi Episode 13 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2021

6 by TRI_Mike »»
Jun 12, 2022 7:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.