Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 9, 2021 10:07 PM
Mar 2021
This is a question I have for you all. If Poseidon were to go up against Shiva, who do you think will win? It will sure be entertaining tho, as neither Poseidon or Shiva would go all out to the start. To be honest while Poseidon would put up a good fight I just feel like Shiva is guaranteed to win since he is a Chief God.

And, for humans, what if Lu Bu went up against Kojiro Sasaki? Honestly I am not so sure who will win, but I am leaning towards Lu Bu, since he is the strongest man in the Three Kingdoms of China. Who do you think will win? Tell me your answer!
Nov 9, 2021 10:34 PM
May 2021
literally_boba said:
This is a question I have for you all. If Poseidon were to go up against Shiva, who do you think will win? It will sure be entertaining tho, as neither Poseidon or Shiva would go all out to the start. To be honest while Poseidon would put up a good fight I just feel like Shiva is guaranteed to win since he is a Chief God.

And, for humans, what if Lu Bu went up against Kojiro Sasaki? Honestly I am not so sure who will win, but I am leaning towards Lu Bu, since he is the strongest man in the Three Kingdoms of China. Who do you think will win? Tell me your answer!
Shiva and Lu Bu are the clear winners but Konjiro can win to cause he was a sword saint of his time.
Nov 9, 2021 10:45 PM
Jul 2021
Kojiro wins!
shiva wins!
Nov 10, 2021 5:29 AM
Jun 2021
literally_boba said:

Well,If Lord Shiva opened his Third Eye,the match will end right there.Since,it has infinte cosmic energy,which can literally obliterate the whole world. Even, Poseidon won't be able to resist that much damage. So,Shiva would be the sure winner of the match.
Nov 10, 2021 8:27 AM
Oct 2021
OtakuHead69 said:
literally_boba said:

Well,If Lord Shiva opened his Third Eye,the match will end right there.Since,it has infinte cosmic energy,which can literally obliterate the whole world. Even, Poseidon won't be able to resist that much damage. So,Shiva would be the sure winner of the match.
Bro Shiva in this anime already has 3 eyes opened ....he has 5 eyes here ....don't relate real shiva with anime😊
Nov 11, 2021 3:49 AM
Jun 2021
DevastaterZ said:
OtakuHead69 said:
Bro Shiva in this anime already has 3 eyes opened ....he has 5 eyes here ....don't relate real shiva with anime😊
Sorry Bro,I forgot that I was talking about anime😅

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

aLotQuestion_ - Jun 17, 2021

92 by Celestial-Honami »»
Sep 12, 2:29 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 8 Discussion

anime-prime - Jun 17, 2021

40 by HarshaAnimeFan15 »»
Jul 16, 8:19 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 7 Discussion

31 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 5:55 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 6 Discussion

39 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 5:26 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu no Walküre Episode 5 Discussion

33 by u_repository666 »»
Apr 13, 4:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.