Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2021 11:01 AM
Jul 2018
So a few months ago I watch The IDOLM@STER and it absolutely blew me away. It was my first idol show and almost everything about it was near perfect. Needless to say I absolutely loved it. And obviously I thought about watching more idol shows.

Recently Love Live! Superstar started airing and I absolutely fell in love with it, so much so that waiting weekly was a huge suffering. But then I saw that there are three Love Live shows before it(School Idol Project, Sunshine and Nijigasaki).

So I started with the first one, this one. And oh my what an experience this was. I cannot put it into words but the entire journey was just so seraphic and beautiful. Everything from the larger than life characters to the music and performances, the struggle and the hardwork, the friendship, everything was just sublime.

I had a really great time watching this. However there are two scenes I want to point out that absolutely stole my heart away and I will never forget in my entire life.

The first one is when all of them are at the beach and the first and second years shout that Muse will disband after the third years graduate. It was really touching and the concept that Muse will never be the same without any of its nine members was really heart touching.

The second was in the last episode, when all of them go to the rooftop for the last time and Honoka engraves the word Muse using the broomstick, when the others say it will soon fade away, she says "That is how it should be". And after that when she starts remembering their journey and start seeing everything from the past. That scene just sent chills down my spine. It was just perfect.

Anyways I was really excited to share how I felt since I just finished the movie as well. Thanks to Studio Sunrise and the amazing voice actors. Kotori will always stay in my heart <3

Here's to hoping Sunshine will be this good as well!
Sep 27, 2021 11:51 AM
Feb 2021
ahhh it makes me rly happy to know u liked it!!! love live is my fave franchise so seeing someone talk about it in good light makes me “:D”. the beach scene is so touching its defo one of my favourites too :,) it always makes me cry whenever i rewatch it haha, especially when they were crying at the train station, shit hurt like a bitch :(

enjoy sunshine!! aqours are my favourite group i absolutely adore them ( chika best girl )
Sep 27, 2021 11:59 AM

Sep 2014
I totally understand. The posters and the fact it's about schoolgirls singing and dancing don't promote itself really well and thus it doesn't seem compelling to someone unfamiliar with the series. However, once you try it you realize there's more to it and the story is actually very good.

My LL ranking story-wise goes like this:

Superstar > Original > Sunshine > Nijigasaki

However for the characters it goes like this:

Nijigasaki > Superstar > Sunshine > Original
Sep 27, 2021 3:47 PM

Oct 2016
So glad you enjoy the series. I fell in love with μ's love live but don't have much time for the next love lives due to work, and it makes me so saaad. But I still listen to their official songs and videos in youtube and I can imagine how amazing they are.
Sep 27, 2021 8:00 PM
Apr 2020
Love Live is amazing!!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 29, 2014

192 by AnotherWeeb_ »»
Yesterday, 2:54 AM

» What's your favorite song of μ's?

RitzueX - Sep 16

16 by DeTrixter »»
Sep 23, 5:03 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 1, 2014

138 by MeatyHobbertson »»
Sep 1, 9:19 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 22, 2014

114 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:28 AM

Poll: » Love Live! School Idol Project 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15, 2014

144 by _untitled »»
Aug 5, 1:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.